General Movie Thread

Jimmy

I have that picture famed on my wall.

Not sure how I'd feel about a MMPR reboot. It could be cool but damn it I want JDF in everything MMPR related.

For a bit of fun way back in 2010 I wrote a treatment and a partial script for a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie, just because a friend said it wouldn't work. Weird that it is now actually happening. Hopefully it is nothing like mine because it is shit on reflection.

For a bit of fun way back in 2010 I wrote a treatment and a partial script for a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie, just because a friend said it wouldn't work. Weird that it is now actually happening. Hopefully it is nothing like mine because it is shit on reflection.

You should hope it's exactly the same as yours then sue their asses for stealing your story. :P

Neighbors was really funny. But the best part of the day (and it is a very funny movie) was the awesome cameo at the end of the latest "A Million Ways to Die in the West" Trailer, which I'll detail in the tags

I can't find it online yet but at the end of the trailer Seth walks in a barn and finds Christopher Lloyd in full character as Dr. Emmet L. Brown from BttF III and Doc covers up the DeLorean and tells Seth it's just a weather experiment. It was fucking fantastic,

• Like 1

Yeah, I get the feeling everything we've seen there is the first 20 minutes or so. Looks more like Nolan going for his own Space Odyssey minus the whacky star baby stuff. I'm down I guess, I'd like to see Nolan do a proper Sci-Fi film, but I think this'll be as close as we ever get.

The Nolan-can-do-no-wrong bubble has already kind of burst with Dark Knight Rises, so here's hoping this is a return to form.

Trying to remember this movie that involves a guy stalking a family or joining it as if he's homeless, falls in love with the daughter, starts acting weird.. and the rest is a blur.. Searching like a mad man here!