General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Terrible. I can't believe you paid money for it. I will delightfully illegally download it and laugh at a picture of Michael Bay while I'm doing it!

:o

*Rushes to call the MPAA*

• Like 1

Terrible. I can't believe you paid money for it. I will delightfully illegally download it and laugh at a picture of Michael Bay while I'm doing it!

I love going to the movies and it was only 5 bucks. But I honestly felt like leaving like with an hour left. That's another thing, there is no way a Michael Bay movie should last over 150 minutes. Like, there should be a federal law prohibiting it.

• Like 1

Approximately 157 minutes give or take

So it's as long as a Nolan Batman film, but without any of the character depth or proper storytelling.

Approximately 157 minutes give or take

So it's as long as a Nolan Batman film, but without any of the character depth or proper storytelling.

Michael Bay's Transformers series is to Christopher Nolan's Batman series : George Clooney's Batman/Bruce Way is to Christian Bale's Batman/Bruce Wayne

I like Andre 3000 as Jimi. Looks pretty bland, though.

Yeah, I see nothing compelling in the movie itself but Andre 3000 does a good Jimi.

Its also supposedly wildly inaccurate