Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Well, I've got about $2.05 in my Steam wallet. Wish I had enough to buy Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut. But since I don't, I'm trying to decide whether to upgrade my copy of Shadowrun Returns to Deluxe, buy either the Bling Bling or Grass Roots pack for Saints Row IV, or buy Saturday Morning RPG then see what I can get with what's left.

I picked up WMMA 3 because I really want to see the company put the rest of their titles on the damn site instead of that antiquated system that they're using now. Plus, the last WMMA that I played was the first one so I'm hoping it'll be a big enough jump.

I am picking up Modern Warriors 17 - anyone recommend other mods that would compliment the game?

Edited by Apsham

I picked up WMMA 3 because I really want to see the company put the rest of their titles on the damn site instead of that antiquated system that they're using now. Plus, the last WMMA that I played was the first one so I'm hoping it'll be a big enough jump.

I am picking up Modern Warriors 17 - anyone recommend other mods that would compliment the game?

Dawn of MMA is fun.

I also got one called something along the lines of Slams and Soccer Kicks, which is set in 1997. Haven't tried it yet, but is around the heyday of PRIDE.

Dawn of MMA is fun.

I also got one called something along the lines of Slams and Soccer Kicks, which is set in 1997. Haven't tried it yet, but is around the heyday of PRIDE.

C-Verse expanded is good.

The 1997 one is alright, nothing on Rich's 2001 mod, but the links for that are dead and I'm not sure if anyone still has the original.

So since this is the encore, I assume that means everything is at its lowest price? Was waiting to see if Black Mesa gets a lower price then %15 off

Danhufc

I just got the 100 million badge for the summer game! That's gonna be pretty rare.

Also, I picked up some Xbox Live 12 months gold codes a few months ago off Amazon for £10 a code, sold the last 4 of them on eBay to fund my Steam summer sale and came away with these:

JI4CgCT.png

I've put time into This War of Mine, Rayman Legends, One Finger Death Punch, CS:GO, Hero Siege and Town of Salem so far and enjoyed all of them (though I do suck at CS). Was expecting to hit 550 games at one point but I bought some expensiveish games and ran out of funds.