Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Avengers > Guardians > Cap 2 > Iron Man > Thor > Iron Man 3 > Ant-Man = Avengers 2 > Cap 1 > Hulk > Thor 2 > Iron Man 2

Edited by GoGo Yubari

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is something like this. I'm not terribly sure what the individual rankings would be beyond The Winter Soldier but the tiers they're grouped into are about right. 

Cap 2 > Iron Man = Guardians > Avengers = Avengers 2 = Ant-Man > Cap 1 = Thor: The Dark World = Thor > Iron Man 2 = Iron Man 3 = Incredible Hulk 

At some point we should just do a big list like we do with everything else. 

We could change it up a bit and list the shorts instead!

Agent Carter > All Hail the King > A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer > Item 47 > The Consultant

I'm kinda' sad they stopped doing these, they were ruddy marvelous.

Channing Tatum has reportedly dropped out of 20th Century Fox’s X-Men spinoff

There’s a major shakeup today on 20th Century Fox’s side of the Marvel Universe as The Wrap is reporting that Channing Tatum has exited the upcoming X-Men spinoff, Gambit. The film was planned to go before cameras in October, although Tatum’s exit now leaves the film’s future uncertain.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/466381-channing-tatum-exits-x-men-spinoff-gambit 

Channing Tatum has reportedly dropped out of 20th Century Fox’s X-Men spinoff

There’s a major shakeup today on 20th Century Fox’s side of the Marvel Universe as The Wrap is reporting that Channing Tatum has exited the upcoming X-Men spinoff, Gambit. The film was planned to go before cameras in October, although Tatum’s exit now leaves the film’s future uncertain.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/466381-channing-tatum-exits-x-men-spinoff-gambit 

They had just put out a casting call, and shooting was supposed to start in October, I believe.

If Tatum is out, something big must have went down... unless he just doesn't believe it's going to get done properly.

To clarify, the actual story says that he's not out yet but that the deal is falling apart. It mentions some stuff about wanting time carved out for a project he wants to direct but I think his people saw the reported budget and looked at his salary and something didn't add up so they're trying to negotiate a new deal and using the press to do it. 

Also, apparently, Chris Pine has been locked into the Steve Trevor role for Wonder Woman and apparently it means slim chances for him in Green Lantern Corps.