WWE Supercard

Nikki

It is with much despair, and anguish, that I am here to report that @Franklin_1 and I's team is terrible. Just utterly terrible.

I mean, they just got us the Ultimate John Cena. How can we exist on a team like that? :crying:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

That was a brilliant event for the team, I hope you all continue to push on and improve. It was great being part of a team with so many good players, Trey really dominates in every event, I was hoping to beat him this time but by the time I got started he had about 70 points lol.

Thanks @Deathlok, is great being on a team that really plays, I m getting the Orton from MITB to have him as a HD pro for the team, also the SS Sasha makes it a pro, so my diva will be a little better for the next event.

Roman just made my RTG Team HD :D.

• Admin

Have Pro'ed up HR Owens, HR Kofi, SS Carmella and SS Emma now - just waiting for my KOTR to start before leveling them to max to gain the normal advantage. And then I see that the random HR Samoa Joe I pulled the other day will be joined by a Pro through RTG this week. Just on a roll at the moment! 

13 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Noted person who didn't also quit the team: RW

Well Yes, but he only quit once.

Besides, you know I am just giving you a hard time. It's not like your Ace or something.

Edited by Blehschmidt
  • Like 1

My only problem with Ace is that he's not "Ace" Bob Orton. Or "Ace In The Hole" Sonny Siaki. Or Johnny Ace.

Deathlok, thanks so much for sticking around for this team event. Wish you and your new team all the best, brother!

I got Charlotte and she's fully levelled up, it wasn't quite enough to get us into Elite though.

However it did get me into Elite and my freebie was another Kofi Kingston to add to my ever expanding list of left arrow cards (4 of my 5 strongest are left arrows...)

1 hour ago, the-giant-head-of-dean-malenko said:

My only problem with Ace is that he's not "Ace" Bob Orton. Or "Ace In The Hole" Sonny Siaki. Or Johnny Ace.

Deathlok, thanks so much for sticking around for this team event. Wish you and your new team all the best, brother!

My new team is Elite tier so will give me a boost to the cards I can get in team events. It has been great being with you guys and keep up the hard work or I might come back and kick you into shape lol.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

I got Charlotte and she's fully levelled up, it wasn't quite enough to get us into Elite though.

However it did get me into Elite and my freebie was another Kofi Kingston to add to my ever expanding list of left arrow cards (4 of my 5 strongest are left arrows...)

I'm in the same boat with my best cards 4 of my best 5 are left arrows aswell, and this RTG will most likely add yet another left arrow to my RTG deck making it 8 out of the 16 males in the deck, the login bonus will be a nice change since it's a right arrow lol.

My Royal Rumble team is left arrow central, really annoying when you get like 5 in a row.

EDIT: Came 2nd in a HD KotR, got Liv Morgan. Got a WM Kendo Stick off the board too which is nice...I guess? I never got too many support cards past SV.

5 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

30 points to go for Taker, but hoping to get Joe. I'm HD+ right on the brink of ++ in RTG so will probably have to grind 1 pointers to complete, but should be doable. Still not a pro, and no luck on pulls really...

You should be fine. I'm at HD+ and got to 161/180 before I had to do +1's.

Just got super rare Bayley fusion to replace fusion uncommon naomi in my deck so no uncommons left now. Now to get rid of the rares. At 8 on Orton and struggling to win any more games so hoping I can have some luck to finish off the last 2 points and not need to wait another few weeks to be able to score the ultra rare.

Not really focused on RTG this time out, was going to but have been playing alot of wild since I'm coming upto my ladder reward, an elite female. Pulled a hardened Becky Lynch so after this ladder I'll have my females for RTG will be Elite Nikki, SS Pro Sasha Banks, HD Carmella & HD Becky.

Might do some more work on RTG once I get the reward in about 30 games, might not get the HD Samoa but be a good way to get cards for fusions or training.

EDIT: My ladder reward was Nikki Bella.

Edited by Deathlok190
Ladder Reward