Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

WWE Supercard

BuddyAwesome    778

Just missed being able to max my Battleground cards :/ Remember if you're losing a bout close out of the game so it doesn't count against you.

Edited by BuddyAwesome

ChrisO    85

Sorry for my absence lately Vipers, been moving and just a busy season currently

Blehschmidt    370

The accidental Ultimate Battleground isn't a total bust, I paired Ultimate Ziggler!

• Like 1

R.W.    10,282

If we can start the next Battleground in the next couple of hours I'll be able to get my attacks in tomorrow afternoon - any later than that though and I won't be able to help as away over the weekend - and you just know I'll get the team's best deck if that happens :P

Blehschmidt    370

It has been started, and I made sure we are in 33 this time!!

• Like 1

En Dub    149

The vipers lost one of our random members because we didn't start a battleground quickly enough to suit them. Considering he participated maybe half the time and was the person I was gonna cut if we needed spot for an EWBer, I'm fine with that. Speaking of anyone need a spot? We're already halfway through Elite+

At least we managed to win one from that inadvertent drop to UL. Managed to get UL Bobby Roode, El Miz and HD Nia, all pros. Actually my 3rd Miz Pro. 

Might skip this weekend, outside of getting charges. Got a thing on Saturday so that's a big chunk of grinding gone. Luckily this isn't the 33 Cena prize I've been waiting for. Hopefully that's on the next RD or TRD. 

Katsuya    2,594
43 minutes ago, En Dub said:

The vipers lost one of our random members because we didn't start a battleground quickly enough to suit them. Considering he participated maybe half the time and was the person I was gonna cut if we needed spot for an EWBer, I'm fine with that. Speaking of anyone need a spot? We're already halfway through Elite+

Half the time would be polite :P 

Chris2K    3,699

The points value for beating my BG team is 85, which is the lowest I've ever seen. Yay.

Overall or just you? Caus Deathlok had like a 79 last time. I got a good hand this time so hopefully I can take on their top guys. 

Your cards aren't too bad, if can get a win with Sami and get the right draw against a HD female or female tag, you should get some wins. 

Troy    2,401
3 hours ago, En Dub said:

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

En Dub    149

@Katsuya loves Oslo only reason I didn't cut him earlier was because he had a strong deck and I didn't want us to drop back to Hardened. Then suddenly everyone's decks got VERY good. I am perfectly content running 9 people for a while unless someone here needs a spot 

Jericode    3,873

Should be, I have one linked to my phone and another that's linked to my email Google+ account that I only use to sign into random games :shifty:

Chris2K    3,699

Yeah a lot of us do, if you don't use an Android device at the moment then you should be able to use that as a new account.

Chris2K    3,699

@The Chiksrara Special I think Google does that for everything but using a phony number shouldn't cause any problems.

I've scored 1,281 points with my garbage team which also included taking on some of their high point scorers to reveal their team, there's no reason why we can't win this if everyone puts some time in.

Katsuya    2,594

Looks like Hall of Fame tier is coming next, judging by their new Twitter avatar.

Chris2K    3,699

New Achievement Rewards

Get ready to be even more glued to your favorite iOS or Android device with our new achievement rewards!

ladder_achievements_1138x493.jpg

Who doesn’t love rewards? We all love rewards. Coming in our next update, we will be introducing new achievement rewards within WWE SuperCard. Additionally, a few new achievements have been added!

Here’s a breakdown of the types of rewards players can earn through achievements:

– Reaching a new Ranked Tier will grant a Credits reward
– Completing various milestone tasks (such as training or Pro’ing a card) will reward the player with Draft Picks
– Playing 100, 500 and 1000 games will reward the player with a Male Superstar card, starting with Rare, Super Rare and then Ultra Rare, respectively

Please note: if a player has already completed these achievements with Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services or Amazon GameCircle, the rewards can be collected retroactively in his or her Player Profile. Going forward, all achievements will now be tracked directly within WWE SuperCard.

That's not the planned announcement, apparently something big will be announced today or tomorrow. Probably a Great Balls of Fire tier.

BuddyAwesome    778

I'm pretty sure we have this under control. Good work team let's finish out the last points we can.

Chris2K    3,699

Hall of Fame cards announced, but they're not a new tier, they're like the Throwback cards. Purely pay to get them, then find out they're worthless when you move up a tier.

angeluzcr    94

Is Your BG deck tied to your Ranked tier? Because that maybe explain why I got bad cards every game, 2 WM 33 Female, but not even 1 UL Male? I managed to win all my games, but always againts the lowest points opponents.

Pizza    10,900

Apologies for my lack of activity lately. I've got a lot going on, both positive and negative. I should be able to get back to 70-80 charges every BG soon.