Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

On mobile the link only showed as thedailym, so I thought it might have been a Daily Mail article... Though that's probably worse.

That's far worse, that's why I didn't click it too.

I'm severely disappointed in both of you that you'd even entertain the idea that I'd post a link to the Daily Mail.

I've added anyone who liked that post to my ignore list. I'm saddened that I've lost Niner but losing Dan, RAFATIME and Liniker more than makes up for it.

You can't read this post then you absolute cockwomble.

• Like 2

On the basis of him absolutely bossing that legends game on ITV a while back, I'd take Stam over our current centre backs in a heartbeat.

Spurs midfielder Paulinho is close to joining Luiz Felipe Scolari's Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande for £17m. (Source: Evening Standard)

Been reported by a few different places. Seen the free vary from £11m - £17m. If we can get it as close to what we paid for him (17 mil) then we've done some really great business there. He really seemed like he'd be a great signing, but oh well. Also saw we might sell Capoue to Watford for about £9m.

Hopefully we invest this money in a really good central midfielder, because the Mason/Bentaleb partnership just isn't good enough to challenge for the top 4. Would obviously love Schneiderlin, but I think the ship has sailed on that one. Seen us linked to a few others, hopefully we follow Liverpool and get players in quick. Poch has made it clear he likes players in early for his pre-season.

I read something about Koeman preparing to bid on a former pupil of his and my favorite player Jordy Clasie. He must be quick though! Or else he will be at Lazio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHN0C7AkRYU

Just look at this assist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAS9rwtzLYA

:wub::wub:

• Admin
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech will undergo a medical at Arsenal today ahead of his proposed move to the Emirates. The clubs have settled on a fee and the 33-year-old has agreed personal terms.
Bursaspor have given their highly-rated striker Enes Unal permission to travel to England to discuss a possible deal with Manchester City. The 18-year-old, who won his first senior cap for Turkey in the 2-1 victory against Luxembourg in March, is likely to command a fee of around £500,000. The Bursaspor president, Recep Bolukbasi, said on Thursday that they had reached an agreement with City and that he thought the transfer would go through at the weekend.
West Ham United have agreed a fee of €15m (£10.7m) for the Marseille forward Dimitri Payet. He is set to fly to London for a medical. Payet has been offered a four-year contract, which contains a performance-related element and is worth a basic £60,000 a week. Each time the 28-year-old makes an appearance for the club he would receive an extra £10,000.
Liverpool have been told they will have to meet Carlos Bacca’s €30m (£21.5m) release clause if they want to sign the striker from Sevilla, with the Colombian’s agent admitting the Merseyside club are one of two in the Premier League considering a bid. Bacca, who is currently on international duty at the Copa América, is under contract with the Europa League winners for another three seasons having scored 34 goals in 71 appearances since moving to Spain two years ago from Club Brugge. Despite reports that Liverpool have already made a bid to sign the 28-year-old, Sevilla’s sporting director Monchi confirmed that the club has yet to receive an offer but admitted there is nothing they can do to stop him leaving if the clause is met.
Brighton have signed Israel international forward Tomer Hemed from Almeria for an undisclosed fee on a three-year deal.
Mainz are ready to offload Gonzalo Jara after the Chile international made headlines at the Copa América by appearing to poke Edinson Cavani’s bottom before falling to the floor theatrically when the Uruguay striker retaliated.