TEW16 Real World Update: March 2017

Here is the update for March, once again early as I am going to be busy tomorrow, anyway the major update this month once again has been workers stats, as mentioned last month I was working on updating stats based on how they appeared in the search options and have updated most workers from decent ratings and higher, for the past couple of week I've focused on active wrestlers and I plan to continue doing this until I've updated all active workers, I'll then move onto areas until its all finished. Beyond that I haven't updated much beyond the typical updates for the month.

Enjoy

Database: March 2017
Graphics: March 2017
Workers: January 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 2

Big Upheaval at Impact Wrestling as you probably already know but remove the following people from the Impact Wrestling roster:

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Drew Galloway

Jade (Mia Yim)

Michael Bennett

Maria Kanellis

Add

Bruce Prichard (Heel, Manager)

They've also announced a UK tv deal with the UK version of Spike TV - http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-has-a-new-u-k-home/

Create a broadcast deal for Impact Wrestling with Spike TV UK for Prime Time Fridays.

Create a broadcast deal for events (One Night Only and PPV's) with Spike TV UK for Sundays

Create a broadcast deal for Xplosion with Channel 5 with On Demand slot. (Xplosion will be exclusive to My5 which is the catchup tv app for Channel 5 broadcasting. 

It looks like TNA will be actively utilising talent from The Crash promotion it might be worth activating the promotion and adding a working agreement between them and TNA for benefit of those that play TNA regularly. 

The company appears to have done away with the TNA intials, change the name to Impact Wrestling. They have also unveiled a new company and show logo which needs updated in game, including this one as might be easiest to cut from given the plain black background -

C57jjv_XQAEUOjv.jpg

Also the Total Access TNA broadcaster logo needs updated, their logo is below:

jIuMAqlx_400x400.jpg

Remove Jack Swagger from WWE - he has requested and granted his release. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

I was looking into the idea of renaming TNA to Impact Wrestling since it seems the TNA name is only used in regards to their production.

I guess I forgot to add the logo to the pack, I did cut it though

tr9xR4r.jpg

The TNA deal with Spike doesnt start until late April so I will add it in the May update.

I'm planning on doing some changes to promotions andd Crash is one of those I was looking at adding, I was thinking of closing PCW due to their recent actions and Crash may take their spot, I was also thinking of swapping out C*4 for another Canadian promotion in a different region, either Maritimes, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or British Columbia.

• Like 1

I'm thinking one of these promotions, more likley one of the ones from British Columbia

Alberta
- Real Canadian Wrestling

Manitoba
- Canadian Wrestling's Elite

British Columbia
- All Star Wrestling
- Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling

I'd rather spread out the promotions out especally for lower level indies, just to give a bit of variaty and options, especally when the majority of promotions are based in Great Lakes, Tri State, South East, West Central or Kanto.

Also any changes of promotions won't be anytime soon, finishing updating active wrestlers is my first priority.

Just noticed when playing that Cody Rhodes is listed as Babyface still under TNA contract, need to make him Heel with Evolution (Cocky) gimmick he turned heel on moose a couple of weeks back to match his heel turns in ROH/NJPW. 

Turn Josh Matthews Heel and change gimmick to Staff Member (Cocky) appears his recent GOAT shenanigans on twitter is a storyline and he has already begun playing this up with Pope on Impact this week.

BTW having took a peek at some of the spoilers from the latest TNA tapings the next months update will probably be a headache lol sheer number of roster turnover is astounding. But gave me a thought, which i'm putting in spoiler tags in case i inadvertently give away a spoiler - 

Spoiler

its no secret Jarrett will use his new position of power at impact to fill some gaps with GFW talent - i noticed that some of those talents that appeared i.e. Cody and the Reno SCUM carried their GFW title belts with them on the show - would it be worth considering adding GFW in an alliance with Impact Wrestling? or maybe just move the GFW titles under IMPACT Wrestling? 

Also update Abyss' Loyalty status to TNA - given that he has been there since day one, has turned down offers for elsewhere in the past and is now on the booking committee. 

Angelina Love doesn't appear to be on the roster, think i had this in the last thread but she returned recently as part of a feud with her husband davey richards against eddie edwards and his wife Alexxis Neveah. Tapings seem to indicate this storyline will continue as well. Make her a heel with Diva gimmick and set as semi active wrestler

Change Davey Richards to Heel and add Angel Williams as manager. 

Probably safe to remove Jay Bradley/Aiden O'Shea from the TNA roster he hasn't been booked for the last two set of tapings now.

The impact grand championship is set as vacant and the title history hasn't been updated since January for some reason. Need to add the record for Drew Galloways title win in January and Moose's recent win - set as champion.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

For April "TNA is Dead", they have been completly rebranded as Impact Wrestling, all event and belt names have changed from TNA to Impact, their main logo will be the blue bird, Impact Wrestling will have the updated logo, any news on whats being done with Xplosion?

As for the graphics pack, all future event logos will be prefixed with IW, the old TNA logos will stay as TNA, the only one I changed over was One Night Only.

• Like 1

Canadian TV Suggestions

- Merge CTV Television Network and Bell Media together.  TSN and CTV are both owned by Bell and cross promote big sports (ie NFL) together.

- Add CBC, they are Canada's biggest TV channel.  CBC, CTV, and Global should be the biggest channels, so keep them at Very Big.

- City is also a national channel, but not as popular.  I'd put it one notch below those three, so probably Big.

- CTV2 isn't a national network, I believe it's only available in The Maritimes, Ontario, BC, and Alberta.  It might depend on your TV package, though.  Either way, it's not nearly as popular as the other channels.  I'd say Small or Medium.

- Fight Network isn't that popular.  I'd say Small.  I would change Sportsnet 360 to Small, and add Sportsnet One and Sportsnet, both Medium.

- OMNI Television would be Small or Medium.

- RDS and TV Sports should be Tiny in all of Canada, but Medium in Quebec.

- TVA should be Tiny in All of Canada and Very Big in Quebec.

- V should be Tiny in The Maritimes and Ontario and Medium in Quebec.

I can't say this would be 100% accurate but I think it's a lot closer than you have.  Also I'm using the October update so you may have made changes since then which I haven't seen.

4 hours ago, Kevin Elliott said:

Canadian TV Suggestions

- Merge CTV Television Network and Bell Media together.  TSN and CTV are both owned by Bell and cross promote big sports (ie NFL) together.

- Add CBC, they are Canada's biggest TV channel.  CBC, CTV, and Global should be the biggest channels, so keep them at Very Big.

- City is also a national channel, but not as popular.  I'd put it one notch below those three, so probably Big.

- CTV2 isn't a national network, I believe it's only available in The Maritimes, Ontario, BC, and Alberta.  It might depend on your TV package, though.  Either way, it's not nearly as popular as the other channels.  I'd say Small or Medium.

- Fight Network isn't that popular.  I'd say Small.  I would change Sportsnet 360 to Small, and add Sportsnet One and Sportsnet, both Medium.

- OMNI Television would be Small or Medium.

- RDS and TV Sports should be Tiny in all of Canada, but Medium in Quebec.

- TVA should be Tiny in All of Canada and Very Big in Quebec.

- V should be Tiny in The Maritimes and Ontario and Medium in Quebec.

I can't say this would be 100% accurate but I think it's a lot closer than you have.  Also I'm using the October update so you may have made changes since then which I haven't seen.

CTV2 is also available in Quebec as I have it in my TV package with TELUS. 

And I'm assuming you meant TVA Sports and not TV Sports. ;)

Simple question, would it be possible to add an alliance created by the NJPW named NJPW World since the partners of the Japanese federation (CMLL, ROH, RevPro etc ...) are also partners with each other? I did it at every update and I think it would be a good addition ...

Edited by Racoon

3 hours ago, Racoon said:

Simple question, would it be possible to add an alliance created by the NJPW named NJPW World since the partners of the Japanese federation (CMLL, ROH, RevPro etc ...) are also partners with each other? I did it at every update and I think it would be a good addition ...

I can add that.

Another great update!

Here are some missing stables from the database, which could be added:

Queen's Quest

Promotion:Stardom

Formed: 2016

Members: Io Shirai, Reo Hazuki (HZK) & Momo Watanabe

Ringkampf

Promotion: wXw-EU

Members: Axel Dieter, Jr., Timothy Thatcher & WALTER

Tribe Vanguard

Promotion: Dragon Gate

Members: BxB Hulk, Kzy, YAMATO, Yosuke Santa Maria & Flamita

Team Trump

Promotion: AAA

Members: El Mesias, Cage, Hernandez, Johnny Mundo, Marty Casaus & Taya

NEXTREAM

Promotion: AJPW

Members: Kento Miyahara, Jake Lee, Naoya Nomura & Yuma Aoyagi

Evolution

Promotion: AJPW

Formed: 2014

Members: Suwama, Joe Doering, Atsushi Aoki & Hikaru Sato

TriggeR

Promotion: Wrestle-1

Formed: 2015

Members: Shuji Kondo, Masayuki Kono, Hiroki Murase & Shotaro Ashino

The Hexed Men

Promotion: Chikara

Members: Hallowicked, Frightmare, Icarus, Mark Angelosetti, Kobald, Obariyon & Kodama

El Sexy Team

Promotion: CMLL

Members: Maximo Sexy, Johnny Idol & Marco Corleone

El Sky Team

Members: Volador Jr., Miscito & Valiente

Los Guerreros Laguneros

Formed: 2012

Members: Ultimo Guerrero, Euforia, Niebla Roja & Gran Guerrero

Los Independientes

Formed: 2010

Members: Kraneo, Olimpico, Morphosis & Ripper

Los Cancerberos del Infierno

Formed: 2009

Members: Virus, Raziel & Cancerbero

El Comando Caribeno

Members: Pierroth, El Sagrado, Misterioso Jr. & Pierrothito

T2Hide

Promotion: DDT

Members: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata

No Strings Attatched

Promotion: AIW

Members: Gregory Iron, Veda Scott Ray Lyn, Marti Belle & Alex Daniels

#OhkaEmpire

Memebrs: Ken Ohka, Danshoku Dino & Super Sasadango Machine

Cavalry

Members: Ryuichi Sekine, Ryota Nakatsu & Koji Iwamoto

DAMNATION

Members: Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa, Mad Polly & Tetsuya Endo

Happy Motel

Members: Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Hiroshi Fukuda

IRON PRIEST

Members: FUMA, Madoka & Yusuke Kubo

New Wrestling Aidoru

Members: Makoto Oishi, MAO & Shunma Katsumata

Shuten Doji

Members: 2014

Members: KUDO, Masa Takanashi & Yukio Sakaguchi

Smile Squash

Members: HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Akito

The Killer Kult

Promotion: AAW

Members: Sami Callihan, Dave Crist & Jake Crist

Team Pazuzu

Promotion: Beyond

Members: Chris Dickinson, Mike Draztik, Angel Ortiz, Jaka & Pinkie Sanchez

The Rebellion

Promotion: ROH

Members: Caprice Coleman, Kenny King & Rhett Titus

Catch Point

Promotion: Evolve

Members: Jaka, Tracy Williams, Matt Riddle, Fred Yehi & Chris Dickinson

British Strong Style

Promotion: PROGRESS

Members: Pete Dunne, Trent Seven & Tyler Bate

Terriblemente Guapos y un Rey

Members: Shocker, Damian El Terrible, Rey Bucanero & La Commadante

The Strong Style Squad

Promotion: Beyond

Members: B-Boy, Dan Maff, Eddie Kingston, Monsta Mack

Real Desperado

Promotion: Wrestle-1

Members: KAZMA Sakamoto, NOSAWA Rongai, Koji Doi, MAZADA & Yuji Hino

Remove Rey Escorpion from Los Ingobernables and CMLL.

Hope this is of some help :)

Edited by Y2JFan111

I've made a tweek to some promotion owned subscription broadcasters, namely DDT Universe and Stardom World, as a subscription broadcaster they need to have 71 pop in each region they cover otherwise they won't cover their costs and will lose money, to fix this I've dropped their coverage from worldwide to just their home region so they still lose money just not as much as before.

On 13/03/2017 at 00:24, TheWho87 said:

any news on whats being done with Xplosion?

Looking at the Xplosion matches on their Youtube Channel the branding is just Xplosion with no TNA or Impact Wrestling logos so just change it to Xplosion without any pre-initials. 

Ok so i went through all the TNA changes at the recent tapings as there is a lot but all covered here, including what alignment and gimmick they should have etc. Keeping this in spoiler tags due to length and also as some of this hasn't aired yet but should by April.  Also included the TV changes for the UK as that new deal starts on April 21st so worth including in the next update.]

Spoiler

TNA Tapings Updates

• Change Cody Rhodes alignment to Heel with Evolution (Cocky) gimmick.
  • Add Jeremy Borash to the Announce team for IMPACT Wrestling
  • Change Josh Mathews to Heel and gimmick to Staff Member (Cocky)
  • Change Rockstar Spuds favoured role as Announcer to occasionally. And change his current push to Announcer. He has replaced Jeremy Borash as ring announcer throughout the last tv tapings.
  • Change Abyss’ loyalty to TNA and update favoured role of Road Agent to sometimes. He is currently on the booking committee and helping produce. 
  • Change Madison Rayne’s Colour Commentator status to Sometimes. Amend Alignment to Heel.
  • Change Allie’s Manager favoured role to “Sometimes”
  • Add Allie as manager for Braxton Sutter.
  • Change Davey Richards and Angelina Loves alignment to Heel. Add Angelina Love as Davey Richards Manager. 
  • Remove Aiden O’Shea
  • The impact grand championship is set as vacant and the title history hasn't been updated since January for some reason. Need to add the record for Drew Galloways title win in January and Moose's recent win - set as champion.
  • Update the Tag-Team Titles with an entry for their Vacation after the Hardys and update current holders to LAX (Ortiz and Santana (Formerly known as EYFBO in CZW/BEYOND))
  • Change James Storm’s Alignment to Babyface with Cowboy (Realistic) gimmick, remove him from DCC.

New Talent to Add

• Bruce Prichard - Babyface - Gimmick - Authority Figure/Staff Member
  • Dutch Mantel - Babyface - Legend (Realistic) - Authority Figure/Staff Member
  • Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) - Heel - *Create a Tag-Team Entry for Reno Scum*
  • Caleb Konley - Babyface - Old School face (wholesome) 
  • *Add as Alter Ego of Caleb Konley* Suicide - Babyface - Comic Book Hero (Wholesome)
  • *Needs added to the database*: Kayci Quinn (Known outside of Impact as Brandi Lauren) - Babyface - Old School Face (Wholesome)
  • Alberto El Patron - Babyface - Not sure of Gimmick yet, perhaps Old School Face or Patriot (Wholesome)
  • Laredo Kid - Babyface - Masked Luchadore (Wholesome)
  • Garza Jr - Babyface - Teen Idol *Create a Tag-Team entry for Laredo Kid & Garza Jr.*
  • Rachael Ellering - Babyface - Family Tradition
  • Konnan - Heel - Oppressed Minority (Cocky) or Street Thug  - Push = Manager
  • Homicide - Heel - Oppressed Minority (Cocky) or Street Thug 
  • Ortiz (Angel Ortiz) - Heel - Oppressed Minority (Cocky) or Street Thug 
  • Santana (Mike Draztik) - Heel -Oppressed Minority (Cocky) or Street Thug 
  • Diamanté (Angel Rose) - Heel - Oppressed Minority (Cocky) or Street Thug *Add Stable Entry for LAX*
  • Karen Jarrett - Babyface - Authority Figure/Staff Member
  • Kevin Matthews - Heel - Old School Heel (Cocky) (Set contract expiry for 2 years - he revealed he signed a two year deal)
  • Santana Garrett - Babyface - Girl next door (Wholesome)
  • Idris Abraham - Heel - Old School Heel
  • Fallah Bahh - Heel - Sumo (Brute)
  • Mario Bokara - Heel - Foreigner (Realistic)
  • ODB - Babyface - Bad Ass (Cool)
  • Alisha (Alexxis Nevaeh) - Babyface - Old School Face (Wholesome)
  • Chris Adonis (Chirs Mordetzky) - Babyface - Adonis (Cocky)
  • Matt Morgan - Babyface - Evolution (Cool)
  • Magnus (Nick Aldis) - Babyface - Old School Face (Wholesome)
  • Kongo Kong - Heel - Monster (Brute)
  • Rebel (Tanea Brooks) - Heel - Bitch (Cocky)
  • MJ Jenkins - Babyface - Old School Face (Wholesome)

Talents who only made a single appearance for ONO Knockouts Knockdown or as Enhancement talent. Likely not worth adding to the roster yet but worth insuring they are in the game database for future use -

• Jake Holmes - Babyface - Enhancement
  • Jon Bolen - Babyface - Enhancement
  • Amanda Carolina Rodriguez - Babyface
  • Leva Bates - Heel
  • So Cal Val was in attendance throughout the night but was not on the show.

Television and Events

• Amend Slammiversary to July Week 1
  • Change IMPACT Wrestling / Pop Agreement to expire in 9 months, Jarrett recently indicated in an interview that the deal expires at the end of this year.
  • Add a broadcasting deal for IMPACT Wrestling with Spike TV (British isles), Prime Time Slot.
  • Add a broadcasting deal for TNA PPV Events with Spike TV (British Isles), Prime Time Slot
  • Add a broadcasting deal for Xplosion with My5 (Channel 5’s on demand App - will need added to the game or just add agreement with Channel 5) - On Demand Slot.

Full Taping Results for Reference - https://www.impactasylum.net/single-post/2017/03/02/March-2017-Taping-Results