TEW16 Real World Update: May 2017

On 02/05/2017 at 22:19, Skummy said:

I don't have time to work out stats currently, but the following need to be added to the data and to CHIKARA;

Cajun Crawdad
Cornelius Crummels
Sonny DeFarge
Travis Huckabee (Formerly Travis Lastnameunnecessary)
Donald Kluger
Jasper Tippins
Jeremy Leary
Officer Bruno Meloni
Merlok
Nytehawk
Razerhawk
Sylverhawk
The Whisper
Vlad Radinov

Could you give me an rough idea on their gimmicks and their alignments.

Also would I be assuming correctly that besides Kluger and Tippins (in a quick search on cagematch they worked prior to Chikara) they would be graduates of the Wrestle Factory.

I plan on adding them tomorrow along with Adam Maxted, MJ Jenkins & Ravie Davie.

Roughly;

Cajun Crawdad is a heel, I have no idea what gimmick you'd give him. He's literally a Cajun Crawdad, and one of a team of wrestling crustaceans.

Crummels and DeFarge are gross Victorian slobs. They sneeze on people and stuff. Slob will probably do. They're heels.

Travis Huckabee is a face, probably something like "Blue Chipper" or "Young Lion" will suit him. He's a former referee turned wrestler.

Kluger and Tippins are cyclists, so something like Dual Sports Superstar. Babyface.

Jeremy Leary is a heel with a kind of rocker gimmick.

Officer Bruno Meloni is a face with a police gimmick.

Merlok is a heel monster.

Nytehawk, Sylverhawk and Razerhawk are babyfaces from the future.

The Whisper is a heel, not really sure what gimmick you'd give him, possibly something like Against The World, or just Arrogant.

Vlad Radinov is a face ring announcer, possibly just Fun Babyface for his gimmick.

Added them in and signed them up with Chikara, the only thing of note is that I've given the Hawks the throwback gimmick, I use it for  gimmicks when they are portraying someone stuck in the past like the "70's guy" gimmick, it seems more logical than cloning the gimmicks and renaming it to cover what they are doing.

Full list of workers added for next month.

- Adam Maxted
- Amber Nova
- Arrick Andrews
- Bruno Meloni
- Cajun Crawdad
- Crmen Rose
- Cornelius Crummels
- Dan O'Hare
- Drolix
- Faye Jackson
- Flip Gordon
- Jeremy Leary
- Joe Keys / Jasper Tippins
- Kiera Hogan
- Little Miss Roxxy
- Macey Estrella / Lacey Evans
- Merlok
- MJ Jenkins
- Nytehawk
- Ravie Davie
- Razerhawk
- Rob Locke / Donald Kluger
- SHLAK
- Sonny Defarge
- Sylverhawk
- Tess Valentine
- The Whisper
- Travis Huckabee
- Wayne Van Dyke

Edited by TheWho87

It may be worth adding JT Davidson to the database as a manager. He currently manages The Killer Cult (Sami Callihan & OI4K) in AAW. I'd throw his charisma around the 70 mark, overness would be 5-10 throughout the States and Canada, with a significant bump in the Great Lakes region. He is a white American male, probably around 36 years old. Got his start in 2006, and is strictly a manager. He sells pretty well, also.

1 hour ago, Fudge said:

Are there any more EWBers in the data other than Cecil Nyx and Michael Richard Blais?

To my knowlage they are the only two.

I;m open to adding more if there are any, I was thinkng of adding the couple of promotions that some members run, might have to rejig the popularity levels for them though.

19 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

To my knowlage they are the only two.

I;m open to adding more if there are any, I was thinkng of adding the couple of promotions that some members run, might have to rejig the popularity levels for them though.

Alright thanks. Just planning on using them as enhancement talent, or maybe they could be the next Rock and Austin? Who knows, anything is possible in the Unrealistic Diary Era.

Would be cool if CIWW was in. Added Skummy myself to ref on my WWE: UK and NXT shows.

Am i blind or is Travis "Flip" Gordon not in the database, trying to add him to ROH as he's signed with them but can't find him. 

Edit - Nevermind just read back and saw he's being added in next update. Cheers!

- Change Abyss over to Joseph Park in Impact Wrestling, he returned on impact last night appears they've killed off the abyss character at least for a while. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 04:39, Skummy said:

Cajun Crawdad is a heel, I have no idea what gimmick you'd give him. He's literally a Cajun Crawdad, and one of a team of wrestling crustaceans.

I just wanted to hop in to ask if there's any way you could make the tag team/stable for Cajun Crawdad, Rock Lobster, and Hermit Crab. I've been doing it in my game on my own for Rock Lobster and Hermit Crab in Chikara but I've found that when creating my own they seem to struggle more than even the worst rated tag teams that the game already has programmed in.

Davey Richards won the CZW World Championship from Lio Rush last night in Seattle Washington at the Defy 3: Swerve City card

Also can i ask when June's update is planned for release? Is it the 01/06? Just asking as i'm heading on holiday on the 2nd and wouldn't mind taking a fresh update on my laptop with me in case i feel the need to start a save whilst I'm away. 

17 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Also can i ask when June's update is planned for release? Is it the 01/06? Just asking as i'm heading on holiday on the 2nd and wouldn't mind taking a fresh update on my laptop with me in case i feel the need to start a save whilst I'm away. 

Likely some point Tuesday, worst case scenario some point Wednesday.

• Like 1

On 19/5/2017 at 15:27, JohnnyNitro said:

Am i blind or is Travis "Flip" Gordon not in the database, trying to add him to ROH as he's signed with them but can't find him. 

Edit - Nevermind just read back and saw he's being added in next update. Cheers!

- Change Abyss over to Joseph Park in Impact Wrestling, he returned on impact last night appears they've killed off the abyss character at least for a while. 

Technically, it's not that they killed off the Abyss character. The viewer is usually aware that Joseph Park is a split personality of Abyss. It's just than in kayfabe, Joseph Park believes that Abyss is a different person. So, Abyss could pretty much pop up at Slammiversary during that tag match.

But I digress :)

17 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Technically, it's not that they killed off the Abyss character. The viewer is usually aware that Joseph Park is a split personality of Abyss. It's just than in kayfabe, Joseph Park believes that Abyss is a different person. So, Abyss could pretty much pop up at Slammiversary during that tag match.

But I digress :)

Yeah i was jokingly referring to LAX's funeral on impact. They basically stated they had left him in a coma. Fully expecting Steiner or Josh to bust Parks open at Slammiversary and as soon as he sees blood to revert to Abyss and destroy all in site resulting in a win for him and Borash and despite being predictable i'm a mark for Abyss/Parks, i'll love every minute of it lol 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, benpaco said:

I just wanted to hop in to ask if there's any way you could make the tag team/stable for Cajun Crawdad, Rock Lobster, and Hermit Crab. I've been doing it in my game on my own for Rock Lobster and Hermit Crab in Chikara but I've found that when creating my own they seem to struggle more than even the worst rated tag teams that the game already has programmed in.

Does the trio have a team name?

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic