PT. EWR Real World Update: July 2017

Hello EWB, So after taking a couple months off from the updates, Im back to release my Real World July update a few days early. Thanks to @jmac7164 for doing a great job with the updates and for filling the void in my absence. 

As far as the salary issues with the workers, I did get the chance to lower alot of workers who wages were raised. I have not gotten to all of them, but lower most of the WWE and Impact rosters. I have added quite a few workers (performance center recruits, WWE UK competitors and a few more from the UK scene) (all will be listed below in spoilers) and updated title holders as best as I could and tweaked event names for WWE. As always, please let me know of anything I have missed. If there are any huge changes in the world of wrestling in July, I will release another update mid-way through. I will release updated KyKy worker pics, logos, and banners in my August update. 

As Always,

Happy Playing ;)

Added Workers:

Spoiler

Lacey Evans

Lars Sullivan

DeAngelo Williams

Marcel Barthel (Axel Dieter Jr.)

Demetrius Bronson

Bianca Blair

Danielle Kamella

Adrian Jaoude

Julia Ho

Jeet Rama

Kishan Raftar

Montez Ford

Babatunde Aiyegbusi

James Drake

H.C. Dyer

Sam Gradwell

Saxon Huxley

Dan Moloney

Tucker

Tyson T-Bone

Roy Johnson

Martin Kirby

Joe Hendry

Scott Wainwright

Jonathan Gresham

BT Gunn

EWR Real World Update: July 2017

https://www.mediafire.com/?zabzgt578puij6a

• Like 1

Playing the June update

I hired Kurt Angle to my backyard fed once we got up to Cult almost about to break through into National we have a risk level of 60,  Road Agent noted on my TV show Kurt Angle is losing otherness due to his weak gimmick (Authority Figure)  maybe a change to People's boss is required?

On 6/26/2017 at 11:00, teddybear28 said:

Playing the June update

I hired Kurt Angle to my backyard fed once we got up to Cult almost about to break through into National we have a risk level of 60,  Road Agent noted on my TV show Kurt Angle is losing otherness due to his weak gimmick (Authority Figure)  maybe a change to People's boss is required?

Authority Figure requirements: disposition must be heel or tweener.

Edited by Twisted Bliss
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Authority Figure Requirements: Disposition must be Heel or Tweener

He is playing a non wrestler and a face on EWR, so the gimmick maybe needs changed to peoples boss or unique ???

Edited by teddybear28

2 hours ago, teddybear28 said:

He is playing a non wrestler and a face on EWR, so the gimmick maybe needs changed to peoples boss or unique ???

I'd make him People's Boss, but yeah kinda sucks that Authority Figure can only be heel or tweener since Kurt is obviously face in RAW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I'd make him People's Boss, but yeah kinda sucks that Authority Figure can only be heel or tweener since Kurt is obviously face in RAW.

on the save I stupidly gave him creative control as part of my stealing attempt so he blocked that but accepted no gimmick needed lol

• Like 1

Alex Koslov should be deleted from database since he retired 2015 and hasn't wrestled in over 2 years.

Also am I only one who thinks House of Hardcore being Cult size is too much? In the old databases ECW was Regional at highest. CZW and Chikara are bigger indies too than HoH IMO.

Edited by Twisted Bliss

Noticed on Wiki when I went on Davey Richard's page that him and Angelina Love are actually married since 2015 yet in the June update Davey Richards only lists a friendship with Eddie Edwards as his ingame relationship? maybe another one to add in between Richards And Love?

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Alex Koslov should be deleted from database since he retired 2015 and hasn't wrestled in over 2 years.

Also am I only one who thinks House of Hardcore being Cult size is too much? In the old databases ECW was Regional at highest. CZW and Chikara are bigger indies too than HoH IMO.

1. should be switched from midcard to non wrestler ?

2. They were Cult actually on the older versions of the game with all workers on open or non contract (verbal on old patch) deals so HOH are fine as they are unless the editor thinks differently of course

Edited by teddybear28

Remove the following workers from IMPACT Wrestling:

• Gregory Shane Helms
  • Pat Kenney / Simon Diamond
  • Al Snow

17 could be deleted because he doesn't wrestle since 2014, same for Abbad, AC Anderson, American Kickboxer, Amy Lee, Amy-Lee Kramer, Andy Leavine

Aaron Arbo, Ahtu, Alex Avgerinos, Alex Koslov  doesn't wrestle since 2015

Rename Aaron Solow to Aaron Solo

Ace Austin works at CZW 

ACH also works at WWN, in the Evolve roster

Aero Star works only at AAA

Afa Jr. no longer works at WWC and WXW

Aida Marie doesn't wrestle since 2013 

Aiden O'Shea works at OVW

Akira Tozawa should have a written contract

Alberto El Patron doesn't works at AAA anymore

Rename Aldo Rose to Krugar

Rename Alejandro Saez to Xtra Large

Rename Alex Cyanide to Cyanide

Alex Reynolds doesn't work to CZW since 2015 but he work to WrestlePro

Rename Alex York to Alessandro Del Bruno

Allie doesn't work to CZW since April 2016

Rename Amasis to Desean Pratt

Andrew Everett doesn't work at PWG since May 2016

Andy Ridge doesn't wrestle since 2012

Angel Azteca Jr. doesn't wrestle since 2013

Add relationship between Aaron Solo and Bayley because they are a couple

Same for Zack Ryder and Laurel Van Ness, El Patron and Paige, Murphy and Alexa Bliss, Enzo Amore and Liv Morgan, Blake and Sara Lee, Cody and Brandi Rhodes

• Like 1

Most relationships were removed based on the workers reaction to being let go. Maybe barring el Patron/Paige none of the others would quit their jobs/ kick up a major fuss over the other one being let go.
HoH needs to be a higher rated show due to their roster and the in game abilities to keep that roster financially.

Ehhh, Brandi followed Cody out of WWE and goes everywhere with him. I'd put them in too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, teddybear28 said:

So Big Cass And Carmella, Eddie Kingston and Jade and a few others have a relationship on the game but not an actual married couple? 

I don't know how to correctly read that as a question. :(

He's also appearing in NJPW as Kota Ibushi as of the G1, and continues to wrestle elsewhere as Kota Ibushi. With the inability to have a wrestler in EWR compete under different names, I'd keep him as Kota Ibushi with Tiger Mask W as an alter-ego if necessary.