PT. EWR Real World Update: July 2017

On 7/16/2017 at 17:25, Brett said:

Companies you should be able to play:

WCPW (Put down as American since you can't do British or European), Border City Wrestling (Canadian Indy Company), Toryumon Mexico, International Wrestling Revolution Group, Etc. to be added soon.

Japanese companies, although you have no control over putting them in as Japanese companies, its best to put them down as regular companies:

DDT Pro, Dradition, Inoki Genome Federation, Dragon Gate, Stardom, Wrestle-1, Real Japan Pro Wrestling, you can find the list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_wrestling_promotions

WCPW has only done shows in UK.
BCW runs every other month at best.
IWRG is super-hard to follow since wrestlers quietly leave AAA and CMLL as it is. Plus I believe a lot of deleted wrestlers would need to be re-added.
Toryumon Mexico is fairly fluid as well.

57 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I'm working on updating WWN Live and I'm debating about adding SHINE as a roster split. It is a part of WWN Live more so than SHIMMER. Should it stay in SHIMMER or go into WWN Live?

If I recall EWR only has 2 brands so I'd go with Evolve and FIP as WWN brands, they would share more of their rosters. Shimmer and Shine have no real connection between them beyond being female promotions so if anything should be split.

35 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

If I recall EWR only has 2 brands so I'd go with Evolve and FIP as WWN brands, they would share more of their rosters. Shimmer and Shine have no real connection between them beyond being female promotions so if anything should be split.

EWR has 4 brands so it is possible to add all of them. This will greatly increase their roster which will result in a mass talent release over the first week of the game. so it'll be more for the player using WWN than not.

Edited by Rocky

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Shimmer and Shine both were Prazak projects and share talent, that's all. I think it was put in by Bill due to the whole three-slot issue. I'm trying to figure out who'd have conflicts. I know Mercedes would due to WWE.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

EWR has 4 brands so it is possible to add all of them. This will greatly increase their roster which will result in a mass talent release over the first week of the game. so it'll be more for the player using WWN than not.

I'm actually working on an update for WWN, as it stands some 20+ wrestlers could be removed from WWN since they haven't worked for Evolve, FIP or even Style Battle since March (this don't include guys like Dijak and Lio Rush who are WWE-bound.) As of right now, they have 29 in the game considering I added five in-game talents to WWN that should be.

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

My mistake been ages since I played it, if thats the case then WWN should have Evolve, FIP, Shine and then either Style Battle or ACW to choice.

ACW would need a LOT of adds, even beyond what WWN needs already with a few EVOLVE and a good number of FIP guys.
Style Battle isn't a promotion, it's more of bi-monthly one night tournaments featuring a WWN title defense.

6 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Shimmer and Shine both were Prazak projects and share talent, that's all. I think it was put in by Bill due to the whole three-slot issue. I'm trying to figure out who'd have conflicts. I know Mercedes would due to WWE.

I'm actually working on an update for WWN, as it stands some 20+ wrestlers could be removed from WWN since they haven't worked for Evolve, FIP or even Style Battle since March (this don't include guys like Dijak and Lio Rush who are WWE-bound.) As of right now, they have 29 in the game considering I added five in-game talents to WWN that should be.

ACW would need a LOT of adds, even beyond what WWN needs already with a few EVOLVE and a good number of FIP guys.
Style Battle isn't a promotion, it's more of bi-monthly one night tournaments featuring a WWN title defense.

If someone helps me with some of the ACW talent that needs to be added, I will add them to the laundry list of works I have to add. For next months update, I will make the splits for WWN be Evolve, FIP, Shine, and possibly ACW.

As far as adding more promotions, I am going to add CRASH into the game but need staff members for it. I am thinking about deleting WrestlePro from the database and possibly another (either OVW, WXW-C4, CW, or Championship Wresting from Hollywood).

Like I stated earlier, I have a lot workers to add in and because of that I will postpone my kyky picture pack till I am caught up that way the new workers have pictures along with updates and changed picture names for a lot of workers already in game.

I will also be deleting relationships and alter-egos from the data due to the fact that the more of those you have, the longer the load time will be. Feel free to add those in as you wish. I will also be updating the sponsors and networks so any suggestions and hep will be truly appreciated.

Thanks for all the discussions and support.

-PT.

• Like 1

In an update, SHIMMER/SHINE should be do able minus one issue...

Spoiler

Amanda Rodriguez (WWN/CZW)
Allysin Kay/Sienna (WWN/SWA/GFW)* Hasn't wrestled WSU in over half a year
Amber Gallows (rename to Amber O'Neal) (ROH)* Last wrestled at Shine 40
Angie Skye (None)* Last wrestled at SHHIMMER Vol 89 (dark match)
April Hunter (None)* Last managed at Shine 34
Brandi Wine (none)* Last wrestled at Shine 32
Candice LeRae (PWG/SWA/WWE)
Cheerleader Melissa/Mariposa (SWA/Lucha)
Christina Von Eerie (SWA/GFW/ECCW)
Eryn (AAW/SWA)
Ivelisse (LUCHA/WWN)
Jayme Jameson (WWN)
Jessicka Havok (CZW/SWA/HOH)
Jessie Belle (WWN/OVW)
Kay Lee Ray (SWA/WWE)
KC Spinelli (SWA)
Kellie Skater*** RETIRED
Kiera Hogan (CZW/WWN)
La Rosa Negra (WWN)
Leah Vaughan (WWN)
Leilani Kai (None)* Last managed at Shine 37
LuFisto (CZW/WWN/BW)* Last wrestled at SHIMMER Vol 90
Luscious Latasha (None)* Last wrestled at Shine 37
Madison Eagles (SWA)
Malia Hosaka (WWN)
Marti Belle (CZW/WWE)* Last wrestled at SHIMMER 90 and Shine 39
Melanie Cruise (SWA)
Mercedes Martinez**** Mercedes is a champion in WSU, SHIMMER and Shine as well as in the WWE Mae Young Classic
Mia Yim/Jade (SWA/CZW/WWE)* Last wrestled at Shine 35
Neveah (CZW/SWA)* Last wrestled at Shine 25
Nicole Matthews (SWA/ECCW)
Nicole Savoy (SWA/WWE)
Portia Perez (SWA)
Priscilla Kelly (WWN)
Rachel Ellering (WWN/WWE)
Raquel (WWN)
Renee Michelle (MCW/WWN/WWE)
Rhia O'Reilly (None)* Last Wrestledd at SHIMMER 89 and Shine 38
Rosemary (GFW/SWA)
Santana Garrett (SWA/WWE/WWN)
Sexy Dulce/Sexy Star (LUCHA/CRASH/SWA)
Shazza McKenzie (SWA)
SoCal Val (None)* Last appeared on Shine 36
Solo Darling (SWA/CHI)* Hasn't appered in WSU for over a year
Su Yung (WWN/CZW)
Sweet Saraya (SWA)
Taeler Hendrix (SWA/ROH/CZW)
Taylor Made (None)* Last wrestled on Shine 35
Tessa Blanchard (CZW/SWA/WWE)
Thunderkitty (SWA)
Tomoka Nakagawa (None)
Tracy Taylor (None)
Vanessa Kraven (SWA/WWN)
Veda Scott (SWA)
Xandra Bale (WWN)
Yumi Ohka (None)

SHIMMER: 24, Shine: 18

I did notice some wrestlers still need to be added to the rosters as well...

Add to SHIMMER:
Angel Dust
Britt Baker
Cat Power
Deonna Purrazzo
Laurel Van Ness
Leva Bates

Add to Shine (WWN):
Laurel Van Ness 
Leva Bates

Here is my WWN Live Update:

Adds to WWN:
Anthony Henry as a tweener.
Chris Dickinson as a heel.
Joey Janella as a face
Matt Tremont as a tweener
Stokley Hathaway as a heel manager (for Timothy Thacther)

Remove:
Aaron Solow
Amanda Rodriguez
Bill Carr
Chelseea Diamond
Earl Cooter
Ethan Carter III
Gary Jay
Jake Dirden
Jody Kirstofferson
Johnny Vandal
Kellie Skater (retired)
Laredo Kid
Mister Saint Laurent
Monster Tarver
Mr. A
Rachel Ellering
Reed Bentley
Rocky Romero
SoCal Val
The American Viking
The Little Viking
Trina Michaels

Changes:
Eddie Graves should be renamed to Drennan
Fred Yehi should be a face with an Old School Face gimmick and be a midcarder.
Timothy Thatcher should be a heel uppeer midcarder with an Arogant gimmick.
Tracy Williams should have an Old School Heel gimmick.

Adds:
Austin Theory

Spoiler

Name: Austin Theory
Short Name: Theory
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22?
Nationality: American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $4,000 
Contract: Open
Touring With: WWN
Employer #1: EVOLVE
Disposition: Face
Card Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 35/70/30/38/60/28/55/85/85
Ticked: 
Finishers: DDT (Impact)

Big James Drake

Spoiler

Name: Big James Drake
Short Name: Drake
Birthmonth/Age: January 33
Weight: Heavyweight
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWN
Roster Split: Evolve
Disposition: Face
Gimmick: 
Stats: 62/28/30/40/58/30/55/85/85
Ticked: 

Darby Allin

Spoiler

Name: Darby Allin
Short Name: Allin
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22
Wages: $6,000 
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWN
Roster Split: EVOLVE
Disposition: Tweener
Card Position: Midcard
Gimmick: Extremist
Stats: 61/58/52/40/68/38/60/85/85
Ticked: High Spots

Jason Kincaid

Spoiler

Name: Jason Kincaid
Short Name: Kincaid
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 30?
Touring With: WWN
Employer #1: EVOLVE
Disposition: Face/Heel/Tweener
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 35/73/30/38/60/26/55/85/85
Ticked: 
Finishers: Epilogue (Impact), Death From Above (Corner)

Roster Split:
EVOLVE:
ACH
Anthony Henry
Beretta
Big James Drake
Chris Dickinson
Dan Barry
Donovan Dijak
Ethan Page
Jaka
Keith Lee
Lio Rush
Matt Riddle
Ricochet
Sean Burke
Stokley Hathaway
Thomas Sharp
Timothy Thachter
Tracy Williams
Zack Sabre Jr.
FIP:
Caleb Konley
Danny Burch
Devin Cutter
Drennan
Fred Yehi
Jason Cade
Joey Janela
Mason Cutter
Matt Tremont
Teddy Stigma
SHINE:
Amanda Rordiguez
Ivelisse
Malia Hosaka
Mercedes Martinez
Laurel Van Ness
Leah Vaughn
Leva Bates
Raquel
Renee Michelle
Santana Garrett
Sienna
Su Yung
Priscilla Kelly
Vanessa Kraven
Xandra Bale

Tag Teams:
Las Sicarias: Ivelisse & Mercedes Martinez
The High Flyers: Austin Theory & Jason Kincaid

Stables:
Add Catch Point for WWN
Members: Chris Dickinson, Jaka, Stokley Hathaway, Tracy Williams, Timothy Thatcher
Leader: Tracy Williams
Add Trifecta for SWA
Members: Mercedes Martinez, Nicole Savoy & Shayna Baszler

Champions: 
EVOLVE Heavyweight: Zack Sabre Jr. (unchanged)
EVOLVE Tag Team: Anthony Henry & Big James Drake
FIP Florida Heritage: Jon Davis
FIP Tag Team: Devin Cutter & Mason Cutter (unchanged)
FIP World Heavyweight: Fred Yehi (unchanged)
Shine: LuFisto (unchanged)
Shine Tag Team: Mercedes Martinez & Ivelisse (unchanged)
Titles:
Shine Nova at 30 prestige with Priscilla Kelly as champion
WWN at 55 prestige champion: Matt Riddle

Edited by mkpunk
fixed Jason Kincaid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PT. said:

I will also be deleting relationships and alter-egos from the data due to the fact that the more of those you have, the longer the load time will be. Feel free to add those in as you wish. I will also be updating the sponsors and networks so any suggestions and hep will be truly appreciated.

Thanks for all the discussions and support.

-PT.

May I suggest possibly testing with only including blood and love relationships, I do agree relationships can bloat the data but some relationships are sometimes best included.

10 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

May I suggest possibly testing with only including blood and love relationships, I do agree relationships can bloat the data but some relationships are sometimes best included.

That is the way it is right now but right now the issue is when to include love relationships.

LuFisto is the SHINE champion, not Mercedes...

Edited by mkpunk

I would include love relationships for anyone who is married, or known to be in a long-term relationship. Just not going back to the old days of EWR stats updates, where "they're always in photos with each other on their Instagram account" was enough to qualify a love/friendship relationship. Just exercise some common sense.

Alter egos are the most obviously expendable feature, so I'm glad to see that they've been scrapped - they serve no in-game purpose, they were just an aid to the player to locate workers if they weren't sure what name they would be under; this can easily be done with five seconds on Google, and the likelihood of anyone playing EWR while having no access to the internet is now far slimmer than when the game was released.

I agree with TheWho, it would be worth a play-through to see how quick the game loads, and how well it operates, with a minimal relationship file, as if removing the alter-egos file was enough to speed up loading times, it would be a shame to scrap the relationship feature completely, as it is there for a reason.

Spoiler

The Great Khali is back to wwe

Kevin Owens have won the U.S Championship

The New Day have won the Tag Team Champ'

Move Jason Jordan to RAW

Davey Richards has announced his departure from Global Force to become doctor 

Johnny Mundo and Taya will make their debut for Global Force on Augst 6th

Rename Basile Baraka to Tom La Ruffa

Rename Clement Petiot to Tristan Archer

Edited by CorazonDeLeon

I'm torn on relationships...  e.g. 1997, After that, British Bulldog and the Anvil all left, I'd wanna piss off as well,  Owen probably wanted to as well, but was tied to a contract tighter than Bret's Sharpshooter.. Then there's Foley, who was loyal to the Hart Family, but on the flip side, Nattie.. yeah, ya know what :) Not my problem.. Just things to take into consideration... Also, I think family should (obviously) have blood relations (considering, they're like ya know, related), for better or worse