Whose music do you listen to the most?

Benji

I'm not just talking band, but which member of multiple bands do you listen to the most?

For me it's the guys from blink-182 - there's obviously that band, Angels and Airwaves, Boxcar Racer, +44 and The Transplants all of whom I listen to on something of a regular rotation, and blink and +44 alone I listen to more than almost any other bands.

3 - Toh Kay of Catch 22, Street Light Manifesto and his solo work.

4 - Marco Hietala of Tarot, Nightwish, Delain and Northern Kings.

5 - Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory, Shai Hulud, Hazen Street, International Superheroes of Hardcore and What's Eating Gilbert?

If you take producer credit into account too then Chad Gilbert, Blink-182's Mark Hoppus, and Goldfinger's John Feldmann are massively responsible for a good chunk of my music library.

I do notice there are a ton of guys that had good bands and good solo careers (or a second band) worth following. Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, Nick Cave, Shane MacGowan, David Johansen, Stiv Bators,  and others. 

Actually McGowan is a good shout for the Nipple Erectors, Pogues (duh), and the Popes. 

Oh fuck, another REALLY OBVIOUS one for me. Billy Childish, holy fuck has he got a discography. Pop Rivets, Thee Headcoats, Thee Milkshakes, Thee Mighty Ceasers, Black Hands, and work with Holly Golightly. I used to listen to him a lot, probably should do that more as I was a huge fan at one time.

Oh, I was going to say I listen to The Birthday Massacre more than anything but this complicates it.

I guess it's Rob Thomas? Matchbox 20 and solo stuff. It's gotta be him or Rob Zombie with White Zombie and solo stuff.

Outside of them in narrows down to Michelle Branch because she has a few songs with Carlos Santana along with her 3 solo songs I like and Skye Sweetnam because I love one of her old solo pop songs and I love her metal band Sumo Cyco.

And then I'll listen to any collaboration or solo song Victoria Justice does which amounts to quite a few songs I guess.

This is hard. Most of the music I like doesn't see people starting a bunch of different good projects.

Peavy Wagner in the last 8 years, at least. I collected the entire Rage discography (studio albums + DVDs), and they've been pretty prolific through their long career, so that's already 25 releases there. Then there's the Lingua Mortis side-release, Into the Light (which was essentially a Victor Smolski release, but with Peavy on many of the tracks) and also Rage as a group are featured on a lot of those "Tribute to X" Nuclear Blast releases. 

If I go all-time, then probably Jon Oliva or Biff Byford, because I'm a huge Savatage and Saxon nut and have been listening to both bands for a long time.

My guess at the top five would be something like this:

1. Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz)

2. George Harrison (The Beatles, solo)

3. John Lennon (The Beatles, solo)

4. Miles Davis

5. Dan the Automator (Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, Handsome Boy Modeling School)