• Milwaukee Beers
  • New Jersey Informants
  • Roswell Aliens
  • San Antonio Defenders
  • San Francisco Ferries

Thank me later Vince

I'm in :(Y):

• Like 1

Yeah I thought his "I guess Tebow would be okay" or whatever was a bit throwaway, I don't think he deliberately excluded Kaepernick, and he didn't rule him out in a later question. I'm not saying he wants him (or would get him given his "no social issues" bullshit), but I think that tweets reading far too much from nearly nothing. 

Regardless of what the article says, during the press conference whenever Kapernick was brought up, Vince very carefully worded that everyone in the league would need to abide by the rule book. He may not have outright said Kaepernick was a criminal, but he definitely gave off the impression that he wouldn't be welcomed into the XFL with open arms. 

At least that's how I interpreted it when he kept smirking every time Kap's name was brought up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Regardless of what the article says, during the press conference whenever Kapernick was brought up, Vince very carefully worded that everyone in the league would need to abide by the rule book. He may not have outright said Kaepernick was a criminal, but he definitely gave off the impression that he wouldn't be welcomed into the XFL with open arms. 

Big deal. I don't think we can hold Vince to higher standards than the NFL

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Big deal. I don't think we can hold Vince to higher standards than the NFL

Should we hold him to lesser standards? It can at least be argued that Kaepernick is not good enough to be in the NFL anymore. To say he's not good enough to play in the XFL would be painfully inaccurate.