MLB 2019-2020 Offseason Thread

Meacon Keaton

Yeah I don't know if the production you'd get from Lindor or Mookie over the next 5 years is going to exceed that of Lux over the same span. They'll be finishing up their primes/declining and Lux will be firmly in his prime.

Dodgers are super rich in prospect talent, they keep the farm system strong despite always competing. It's hard when that's the case to justify anything but a July trade as a result of guys getting injured.

Spring Training is a cruel tease in a way.  I absolutely love the first Mets' spring training home game...I'll go as far as to DVR if it's a weekday.  Turning on SNY and being greeted by Gary, Keith, and Ron for the first time in almost five months...seeing baseball being played in the Sun while I'm in the northeast winter.  Even though 95% of the game is gonna be played by dudes who won't make the team, it's just such a guilty pleasure.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Spring Training is a cruel tease in a way.  I absolutely love the first Mets' spring training home game...I'll go as far as to DVR if it's a weekday.  Turning on SNY and being greeted by Gary, Keith, and Ron for the first time in almost five months...seeing baseball being played in the Sun while I'm in the northeast winter.  Even though 95% of the game is gonna be played by dudes who won't make the team, it's just such a guilty pleasure.

It lasts like three weeks too long. The first two weeks or so you’re just ecstatic to have baseball of any kind back, but by the end of week two you want it to count and mean something. I’ll still take it over nothing and college baseball tournaments start soon so yay!

• Like 2