EWR December 2019 Update

10 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

I don't think it's hijacking anything, it's a perfectly reasonable query related to the subject at hand.

It is when every fourth or fifth post is about this which I believe is a sticky thread itself... This one alone had three posts about it.

15 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

Just put on a grin and answer the question though, it doesn't hurt anyone to be helpful - :)

Yes but you'd think people would read through the thread and see it was already covered... I guess starting January I'll post it in the beginning of the thread...

• Like 1

On 20/12/2019 at 19:39, Jingle Bell Rocky said:

Well, this certainly was a paige turner 

Sorry wasn't going for that...

Anywho for now I have Vincent and Bateman as The Brigade. I'd add more if I knew who else was in it...

6 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Sorry wasn't going for that...

Anywho for now I have Vincent and Bateman as The Brigade. I'd add more if I knew who else was in it...

The Stable should be Ring of Horror with Vincent, Bateman, Chuckles The Clown, and Vita Von Starr (not sure if the last two are in or not) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FTRKO said:

The Stable should be Ring of Horror with Vincent, Bateman, Chuckles The Clown, and Vita Von Starr (not sure if the last two are in or not) 

Chuckles and Vita aren't in. I breifly only heard of Chuckles in I think the RoH/MCW Future of Honor 3 show that happend Final Battle weekend. Haven't heard of Vita.

• Like 1

Dave Dutra is 35 years old, not 22

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Dave_Dutra

he was born in 1984.

Also the Double DT is actually his secondary finisher. His primary finisher is called Double or Nothing (also Impact)

On 26/12/2019 at 14:43, swibbo said:

Dave Dutra is 35 years old, not 22

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Dave_Dutra

he was born in 1984.

Also the Double DT is actually his secondary finisher. His primary finisher is called Double or Nothing (also Impact)

That was fixed. I hope to get the update done tonight if not in the next few days.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic