twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

2 hours ago, Ollie said:

Last night I got overwhelmed by The Witcher 3 because I couldn't find the flowers I needed to pick to make a potion to help me kill a ghost in a wedding dress.

Let's try that again. 8pm. Click the link, you cowards.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

You're just not used to things being tough for you seeing as how you've had everything handed to you on a silver pillow.

• Haha 1

Cleaned up the ol' logo, super chuffed with how it came out:

Dz6dO7n.png

Anyway, tonight I'm playing more Bloodborne because somehow I find that more relaxing than Witcher? Better the devil you know, I guess.

Come watch me die at 8pm (25 minutes from now!) at twitch.tv/probablyoliver (surely you've all got that bookmarked from now?)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lineker said:

Sorry I haven't dropped in for ages; I'll try to one night next week!

Hey that's fine! Drop in when you can! It's appreciated no matter how often!

Also I'm starting a playthrough of Final Fantasy VII tonight. It'll be really good.

9pm, twitch.tv/probablyoliver

3 hours ago, Ollie said:

There's more Final Fantasy VII tonight, from 8pm over at twitch.tv/probablyoliver

I promise I won't spend an hour fighting a massive snake.

That's for Snowball to do.

Impromptu FFVII stream in like, five minutes? Me and Barrett are taking the kids to Gold Saucer. 

It's like Disneyland if Mickey Mouse was a half naked lad called Dio and Goofy was a double crossing shithead cat inside a thicc robot controlled by some suit from an evil corporation.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1

Opposite Day and Baby Hurling were amazing. Dreams is the fucking best.

Also, today's a special one as Snowball's going to be playing Resident Evil 2 for the first time. It's going to be really stressful and is definitely worth a watch.

5pm, twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Also, if any of you have Amazon Prime, it means you also get a free monthly subscription to any twitch channel of your choice. It would be hecking excellent if you used it on me.