twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Not sure if you've tried it yet, but Snowball + Childhood Horror in Dreams would make for a fun 5 minutes.

I've not had Snowball on a Dreams stream yet, but I've been trying to get her more interested. She's basically my secret weapon for making this whole thing work. :lol:

Also, tonight!

I've never played Call of Duty. I've also never played a Battle Royale. So tonight I'm playing both in the form of the brand spanking new Call of Duty Warzone.

God help me. It will be uncomfortable.

Come watch the carnage unfold, 8:30pm GMT.

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1

On 13/03/2020 at 04:24, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I wanted to try Warzone out but my PC can't handle it. I'll have to live vicariously through Oliver.

Yeah you're a bit late on that one. :lol: the chances of me trying again are slim. I suck hard.

But I am going to be playing Nioh at 4:30pm (half hour from now). It's about a lad who's got a roundabout named after him near my flat. Hopefully it tells us the story of why he has a roundabout named after him.

https://twitch.tv/probablyoliver

It's going to be a really fun week over on twitch.tv/probablyoliver, and I want you to join me for it.

Tonight and tomorrow at 8:30pm, I'll be preparing for the release of DOOM Eternal by playing through 2016's DOOM on Nightmare mode because apparently I'm a sadist?

On Wednesday at 8:30pm, I'll absolutely need something to calm the nerves, so I'll be jumping back into Dreams to see what ridiculous stuff that excellent community has made.

Thursday the tension ramps right back up to an 11 with the Resident Evil 3 demo, and because I'm a horrible, horrible person, I'm making my lovely fiancée play it instead. She's well excited for it (she isn't).

And then on Friday, it's Christmas in March as DOOM Eternal comes out and my next full playthrough starts. The whole world is going to hell right now, so I might as well prepare for the worst by killing just a whole load of demons.

Damn, video games are cool.

• Like 4

I've felt too miserable to stream the last couple of days. I feel too miserable to stream tonight, but that's not going to stop me.

Dark Souls, however, will stop me.

Come watch me suck at Dark Souls! Live in 10 minutes!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

1 hour ago, Ollie said:

I've felt too miserable to stream the last couple of days. I feel too miserable to stream tonight, but that's not going to stop me.

Dark Souls, however, will stop me.

Come watch me suck at Dark Souls! Live in 10 minutes!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Are you ok bud?