twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

Yeah, Bob hit the nail on the head there @Liam. So someone was streaming, they ended their stream but instead of just ending it they brought all their viewers over to my stream instead. It was awesome.

As far as specific goals are concerned @Bobfoc, I mean, it would be my absolute dream to become a full time content creator, either for myself or a games media company like Kotaku or IGN. I applied for a job at IGN a couple months ago, I didn't get it, but it's given me the impetus to actually make a full go of this. I'd quite like to hit the 1000 follower goal at some point, maybe within a year or so, because at that stage I could have an actual community to manage. The plan is to use this as a platform to put my name out there, get a community under my belt, and use it as a means to put together some level of portfolio for an actual industry job.

32 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Yeah, Bob hit the nail on the head there @Liam. So someone was streaming, they ended their stream but instead of just ending it they brought all their viewers over to my stream instead. It was awesome.

There was a time watching you that you raided someone and I didn't know what the etiquette was, I thought i had to follow them or something so now I'm getting constant emails when he's streaming and I have no idea who or what they even are :shifty: I'm not even sure what the points thing is at the bottom of the chat, or any of that shit tbh. I do know my prime sub thing is up on the 19th so its on my calendar to do it again instead of forgetting again.

I'm glad you're having a bit of success with it though Mr Ollie. I never bothered with the whole letsplay type of shit but it is genuinely quite entertaining on your channel. Still gutted I missed you flight simulatoring at my work :(

9 minutes ago, Kaney said:

There was a time watching you that you raided someone and I didn't know what the etiquette was, I thought i had to follow them or something so now I'm getting constant emails when he's streaming and I have no idea who or what they even are :shifty: I'm not even sure what the points thing is at the bottom of the chat, or any of that shit tbh. I do know my prime sub thing is up on the 19th so its on my calendar to do it again instead of forgetting again.

I'm glad you're having a bit of success with it though Mr Ollie. I never bothered with the whole letsplay type of shit but it is genuinely quite entertaining on your channel. Still gutted I missed you flight simulatoring at my work :(

Haha, the etiquette is kinda to go by what you want. You don't need to follow the person if you're part of a raid, it's just nice to pay it forward. You can always just turn off the emails or alerts when someone goes live, I only have alerts for a handful of people I genuinely find entertaining.

And don't you worry, there will be plenty more Flight Simulator before I'm done. :lol:

With all the Metal Gear news coming out today, it sure would be rad to watch some Metal Gear, huh?

Thankfully, I've got you covered with my Metal Gear Marathon. I'm currently on MGS3 and things are getting rad and I'd bloody love it if you popped in!

LIVE NOW!

https://twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

An hour from now (1pm GMT, 8am EST, 5am PST) I'll be doing a 12 hour stream over at https://twitch.tv/probablyoliver where I'll be playing through the career mode of WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain, in the vain hopes of becoming the new WWE Champion.

It's going to be really stupid and I'd love it if you joined me for it!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gazz said:

:lol: a few people I follow have done Marbles streams, they're good fun excuses to just hang out in chat. Maybe one day.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Ollie said:

I was on a thing on YouTube!

If y'all gave it a watch or a like or a comment or whatever, I'll give you a big ol' smooch on the face.

I expect my smooch. 

Today I'll be celebrating six hundred followers on twitch.tv/probablyoliver by playing some GTA V Chaos Mod. If you're not familiar with the Chaos Mod, I really recommend stopping by from 4pm GMT (11am EST, 8am PST) because it truly is the most ridiculous amount of fun.

I'll also be celebrating in style with a big ol' giveaway! One winner will get 30 money for a video game storefront of their choosing, whilst two runners-up will win a probablyoliver t-shirt!

It'd be lovely if y'all joined in the fun!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

• Like 1

I've been feeling like shit all day so this hour or whatever watching you complete an entire one mission on GTA was much needed. Best laugh I've had in ages, WHY AREN'T MORE OF YOU WATCHING

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metalman said:

Have you established whether it is Oliver or not yet? I'm looking for a bit more certainty before I watch this.

Probably.