twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

After a month off (mental health is important yo) I'm back tonight with a brand new set-up! I'll be playing some hard levels on Super Mario Maker 2. Might drop into some Dreams too.

Join me at 8pm for some chill vibes and swearing at Mario's inability to jump when I say jump dammit.

https://twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Edited by Ollie
  • Like 2

Thanks to anyone who stopped by last night. It was fun. I'm gonna do it all again tonight with more Super Mario Maker 2 from half 8!

It will be infuriating.

Thanks to anyone who stopped by last night. It was fun. I'm gonna do it all again tonight with more Super Mario Maker 2 from half 8!

It will be infuriating.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I seem to have terrible timing, I get a notice you're streaming so I join and a few seconds later it says the stream ended.

The one time it lasted I couldn't hear anything you were saying and just heard music, and then it ended.

3 hours ago, SeanDMan said:

I seem to have terrible timing, I get a notice you're streaming so I join and a few seconds later it says the stream ended.

The one time it lasted I couldn't hear anything you were saying and just heard music, and then it ended.

Yeah, had a bunch of issues sorting out the audio the other day. It's all sorted now though.

I'll be streaming for a few hours today, starting around 2ish (so in about 2 and a half hours)? I'll remember to actually pimp it out this time.

• Like 1

I'm subscribed so I get notifications, if I'm around I will pop by hopefully it will last more than a few seconds.

Playing Fall Guys like everyone else or do you have something else in mind?

33 minutes ago, SeanDMan said:

I'm subscribed so I get notifications, if I'm around I will pop by hopefully it will last more than a few seconds.

Playing Fall Guys like everyone else or do you have something else in mind?

I've been playing a bunch of Fall Guys all week, it's super fun. Last night Snowball played it on stream, it was even more fun. Especially the bit where the servers died and so TEOL told her the story of Katie Vick.

Today's different though, I'll be playing Sekiro, because Sekiro is dope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1