EWR November 2020 Update

Well here it is. Bound For Glory happened, we lived through Hell in a Cell, Halloween has passed, Thanksgiving is almost here for Americans, Black Friday deals are starting, radio stations are getting ready for Christmas music, it is now the proper time to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, Full Gear is this Saturday, the SurViVor Seriesss is weeks away and a NEWWWWWW EWR update is ready.

Once again, this update is done in both Lite and Full. I also included pic changes similar to Bill's old updates for changes in pic updates.

WWE rosters are up-to-date, please note injured wrestlers who were not in the draft are not drafted.
NXT-UK and 205 Live are both still under NXT.
AEW is mostly up-to-date, barring jobbers who are not regulars.
I added OVW and UWN back in. Both promotions were in previously but fell out due to lack of updates.
WOW! has been deleted due to not running tappings since last year (they tape and would air when they would be able to air) with no plans at the moment to return. Also they would likely not air again on AXS TV unless it is co-branded with IMPACT due to Anthem Sports owning AXS.
I have re-added a number of workers who were either trainers or agents that have active roles again (Adam Pearce on RAW and SmackDown as a regular matchmaking "character", Serena Deeb on AEW (and now being NWA Women's Champ) and Dark Angel/Sarah Stock who I would imagine return to CMLL at some point), a lot of DDT, some Zero-1 OVW or UWN talents previously in but not currently in, as well as others who have become rather active again. Benjamin Carter and Jordan were also added to the game. I didn't originally think I could add them, but was able to figure out stats.

Full: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0icmf5mzis9sbc4/November_2020_Full.zip/file

Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dekjlus3g9dj9oq/November_2020_Lite.zip/file

How to successfully update data:

Spoiler

By folder:

1. Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
  2. Right click and select copy.
  3. Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
  4. Right click and select paste.
  5. When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:

1. Select all the files you want.
  2. Right click and select copy
  3. Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
  4. Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
  5. Right click and select paste.
  6. When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
1 minute ago, mkpunk said:

Which relationships needed fixing?

I added Ruby Riott/Jake Something, Tessa Blanchard/Daga, Charlotte Flair/Andrade, Sami Callihan/Jessicka Havok and Io Shirai/EVIL to love. I believe Tessa and Daga are now married. The rest have been in long term relationships.

Braun Strowman and Kamille have been dating.

Then The Gunns( Billy and Austin Gunn)

2 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

I added Ruby Riott/Jake Something, Tessa Blanchard/Daga, Charlotte Flair/Andrade, Sami Callihan/Jessicka Havok and Io Shirai/EVIL to love. I believe Tessa and Daga are now married. The rest have been in long term relationships.

Braun Strowman and Kamille have been dating.

Then The Gunns( Billy and Austin Gunn)

I typically wait on the love relationships unless they are known for sometime or marry. I think I'll need to add the Andrade-Flair and Tessa-Daga for sure and blood for the Gunn Club. Might need to find stats for Colton as well since he has been their valet of late. 

Edited by mkpunk

58 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I typically wait on the love relationships unless they are known for sometime or marry. I think I'll need to add the Andrade-Flair and Tessa-Daga for sure and invisible the Gunn Club. Might need to find stats for Colton as well since he has been their valet of late. 

i figured that was the reason, I remember Sami Callihan saying somewhere that him and Havok have been together for a few years.

53 minutes ago, Repo_Man said:

i figured that was the reason, I remember Sami Callihan saying somewhere that him and Havok have been together for a few years.

Yeah it saves a LOT of work that I need to undo in time.

8 minutes ago, Repo_Man said:

Another relationship I always forget is Jade Chung and Josh Alexander. They are married with a child. however I don't know how active she is anymore.

She was added as staff. Thanks for making me check that she was a double.

In the case with Kamille, she has been dating her stable mate, Thom Latimer, for the past year or so(?) and has been public about that.

Thanks for the update, this was greatly needed.

Also, Eric Bischoff  is still listed under WWE as staff, and Eric B. has been on AEW....

Edited by EWFan2004

3 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

For the next update, Kylie Rae has retired from wrestling. 

And a coupla things: AJ Gray is 25, his brawl should probably be in the low 70s, and his finisher is a lariat, not a DDT. 

Yeah I caught the Kylie situation this morning. 

As for Gray and anyone, DDT is often a placeholder finish if I cannot find a finisher.

• 2 weeks later...

Some IMPACT notes:

Spoiler

Brian Myers hasn't been added to Impact, yet. He's been there since Slamm.

RVD and Forbes have left the company, since they both left after September.

The Rascalz have left the company, but their final match is next week.

Joe Doering debuted as sorta the muscle for Eric Young (so, heel(?)/monster). Swoggle has been working the company, too. And Father James Mitchell is also back, not sure if he's just there for the "Who Shot Bravo?" storyline.

Edited by Lineker
Spoiler tags

On 15/11/2020 at 16:49, EWFan2004 said:

Some IMPACT notes:

Reveal hidden contents

Brian Myers hasn't been added to Impact, yet. He's been there since Slamm.

RVD and Forbes have left the company, since they both left after September.

The Rascalz have left the company, but their final match is next week.

Joe Doering debuted as sorta the muscle for Eric Young (so, heel(?)/monster). Swoggle has been working the company, too. And Father James Mitchell is also back, not sure if he's just there for the "Who Shot Bravo?" storyline.

On 16/11/2020 at 20:21, EWFan2004 said:

Also Rich Swann should be an active wrester again, Upper Midcarder.

These are fixed. I'm also trying to update the MLW roster too for next Monday.

• Like 1