The 2021 Music Thread

Roster Depth Sicko No. 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happier Than Ever is really amazing. The first listen I thought it was good. I was anticipating a fun and interesting record. I was not anticipating how heavy it is. I have gone back and listened like 10 times and it's something else. 

• Like 1

Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR is a fine album, but I am way more interested in what she is recording in 5 years. I hope the music business does not tear her apart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RPS said:

Yep. The whole album is good. Have you heard Brutal? 

Uhh unless it was released as a single I probably haven't. I know I've heard Driver's License and good 4 u.

2 minutes ago, CLDY said:

Uhh unless it was released as a single I probably haven't. I know I've heard Driver's License and good 4 u.

My favorite tracks are brutal, deja vu and good 4 u. 

• Like 2

Finally finding some new stuff that's hitting for me. 

On 18/08/2021 at 18:45, RPS said:

Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR is a fine album, but I am way more interested in what she is recording in 5 years. I hope the music business does not tear her apart. 

If you like her, would also recommend Chloe Moriondo's album. Similar vibe, but I like it more. 

• Like 1

I dig it. Definitely don't watch that video if you have any sort of sensitivities to flashing lights, patterns, etc. though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1