General Gaming Thread 2024

Ruki

21 minutes ago, Captain Kirk said:

Was it not pretty easy to break the original too though?

Love the QOL improvements with the PA’s showing on the map and fast travel.

I never played the original, so I'm not sure! I'm level 40ish now and not even off the first island. 

4 hours ago, Ruki said:

I never played the original, so I'm not sure! I'm level 40ish now and not even off the first island. 

It’s obviously much easier now with the chain battles and getting job points easier etc.

PA’s before you’d just have to walk all over the world map constantly to every town just in case there was a new PA. Also I’m sure if you hit a certain level the final dungeon is a lot harder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Kirk said:

It’s obviously much easier now with the chain battles and getting job points easier etc.

PA’s before you’d just have to walk all over the world map constantly to every town just in case there was a new PA. Also I’m sure if you hit a certain level the final dungeon is a lot harder.

Oh no, I'm in danger....

But yeah, I couldn't imagine having to blindly walk through the world for the PAs. That would have sucked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/12/2023 at 15:39, Bobfoc said:

I was expecting a simple Suikoden-like RPG, but that looks like so much more. I really hope it's as good as it looks.

It looks like they're making what they promised, a true Suikoden sequel in all but name.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2023 at 00:06, Ruki said:

On the right, the most powerful swordsman in all the land who decided to join my party! On the left, a little itty bitty healer.

Hide contents

image.png

I take it back, just got to the second continent and chaining battles is ridiculous for levelling. 😂

• Like 1

Happy holidays! Here are some random steam keys for mystery games. Don't claim them all like a grinch!

JCFZ2-VJ7AT-MA9NC

Y0FAJ-6AYWH-QCCP7

LK94G-NJ4AW-YQIM7

DCC4N-VMNCM-E7HIF

KVEAI-YPKTR-BK0EB (and DLC: RLBLE-FI27T-J8BJI)

LVRVH-MVK3C-YDRH6

• Thanks 1