General Gaming Thread 2024

Ruki

5 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Here we go the No Man's Sky people are promising something ridiculous again :P 

Tbf, No Man's Sky is amazing now.

• Like 1

I picked up Star Ocean 2 R.... it's really easy to accidentally break thr game. I picked up my third party member and wandered around. I have over 100k money, level 25, and have unlocked a lot of the crafting skills. Fun though!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ruki said:

I picked up Star Ocean 2 R.... it's really easy to accidentally break thr game. I picked up my third party member and wandered around. I have over 100k money, level 25, and have unlocked a lot of the crafting skills. Fun though!

I don't like hearing that!

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I don't like hearing that!

I got my 4th party member. My first three at level 30ish, he was 17. Every enemy on the world map is green (green for too weak, black/purple for normal, red for tricky). And I have the 'bodyguard' skill unlocked, which means your party members will just run up to these mobs and kill them without having to fight them, but giving you the XP & money anyways. I also have a skill that greatly increases the number of spawning enemies so it's just crazy amounts of passive XP and gold.