EWR Data Update: September 2023 Post Payback / All Out

conker8

Hello guys,

New update : current champions for WWE/AEW/AAA/CMLL/NWA.

For AEW, CM Punk is not on the roster and I added a dislike relationship between him and Jack Perry.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p53nbpftb3nusd0/September_DATA.zip/file

Credits to BiggieEllefson for the Pics Pack :

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Packs/2023-09_EWR_PICS.zip

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, kimvrajay135 said:

There isn't an actual data file in the folder, so when I download it the game doesn't run. The July 2023 file worked because there was an actual data file in it.

You did something wrong then cause I just downloaded and it worked fine lol

2 minutes ago, WeirdViper said:

I did the same thing I always do lol I literally download it and then move the file over to the ewr folder . Every single time I did that before the August update, it worked. What am I doing wrong then?

5 minutes ago, WeirdViper said:

Like for the last one that worked for me I opened up the July Date file and then it would say Data and Pics ... For the last update and this update I open up the file and there isn't a Data folder so idk why it doesn't work for me 

6 minutes ago, kimvrajay135 said:

I did the same thing I always do lol I literally download it and then move the file over to the ewr folder . Every single time I did that before the August update, it worked. What am I doing wrong then?

Like for the last one that worked for me I opened up the July Date file and then it would say Data and Pics ... For the last update and this update I open up the file and there isn't a Data folder so idk why it doesn't work for me 

nvm I figured it out lol

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, conker8 said:

Steamboat retired last year and is over 70.

Austin and Rock were removed years ago. I can add The Rock if he is really coming back to next year's WrestleMania.

Steamboat has still been around a few times. Steve Austin and Ric Flair have wrestled more recently than Goldberg, but he's still there...

Aalyah Mysterio
Jimmy Havoc
Andrei Arlovski
Junior Dos Santos
Kaitlyn
Velveteen Dream
Michael Tarver
Joe Hennig
etc... are still in.

I'd understand deleting jabronis nobody cares about that are no longer around, but in a database of 3000+ workers it's quite baffling that some of the biggest stars in the history of the business, who are still able to work in some capacity and people would actually want to use, have been removed.

It was easy enough for me to add them and a few others back in, though, and I appreciate your efforts nonetheless. 

• Like 2

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic