Eurovision Song Contest 2024

48 minutes ago, Colly said:

Not surprising at all, the pro Israel vote goes to Israel, the anti Israel  vote gets spread between 20 odd countries.

And many anti-Israel people probably won't vote at all.

Of all the indiscretions the EBU have made this week, putting this woman on is amongst the worst.

• Like 3

It might just be my Eurodance bias talking but between the song itself and the Austin Powers 'hiding the nudity' schtick, I kinda dug that.

The place was absolutely crazy for Croatia, decent enough song and incredibly catchy chorus that you can't help but "woooooaaaah" along to. Of course, that was the feeling after Finland last year so won't be holding my breath but could absolutely picture that as the ending shot for the event before rolling to the EBU logo. Really good performance. 

I know bait and switching on Abba should be seen as a negative but Crying at the Discoteque is a certified banger.

• Like 1

Everytime these guys announce they're giving 12 to Switzerland and starting singing 'woah oh oh' it sounds like they're about to break out into some Shania Twain.

• Haha 1