EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh I enjoyed it mate thanks, I enjoy a moan....Now I guess for an unofficial top five...I'll go first....

5: Claire Forlani (English)

claire1.jpg

Ahhhh an English rose...Movie actress, in Mallrats, Mystery Men, The Rock, Antitrust, Meet Joe Black amongst others...Oh and Police Academy 7! Whoooo!

4: Kate Moss (English)

testino_kate_moss.jpg

Ignore the nekked male behind in the background, it's all about Kate...The uber-supermodel still going strong as the face of Rimmel UK...And she's proper sexy.

3: Chiaki Kuriyama (Japanese)

chiaki1.jpg

Yeah you know, GoGo Yubari from Kill Bill...Also rather sexy while she lasts in Battle Royale...And generally hot...You know you would.

2: Jodie Kidd (English)

jodiekidd.jpg

NOT to be confused with the slaggy page three slut Jodie Marsh, Kidd is a supermodel, she's also intelligent, has something like a 3 handicap in golf, plays polo and as we've learnt from Top Gear on BBC, she can handle powerful sports cars...Stunning, sporty, intelligent, sportscar driver, rich....yum...Oh and she was born in Canterbury like me and Orlando Bloom! Wooomph!

Who else but Milla Jovovich (Ukraine)

milla1.jpg

Model, singer, actress, presenter. Killer cheekbones, multi-talented, actually a NICE person, humble and has that coowel cheekbones / mouth thing I like...She wins!

So why isn't Mary Kate Olsen on your list? (semi j/k)

My favorite 5 from this list (in order best - slightly lower): Stevens, Gellar, Cuthbert, Knightley, Smart

Worst 5 on the list (in order worst - slightly better): Stefani, Spears, Dunst, Duff, Lohan - although there were some other really bad picks. I hate you pre-pubescent fucks for at least three of them.

I say we start a new list . . . but this time people nominate someone, then it has to be seconded, after that the person is in.

Also if someone disagrees with a nomination then they could veto it, and then someone has to second the veto. if the person who nominated decides to nominate them again, we have a first to 3 vote as where the next people who post would vote.

sorry if that's confusing :crying:

Edited by 17

Overall, I thought it was a good list.

Some people should of been higher and some lower but overall good work ROC.

My personal top 5:

011.jpg

5. Kate Beckinsale

A British beauty who also seems talented and quite nice and educated, too.

weisz14.jpg

4. Rachel Weisz

A very pretty woman and a very good actress. She looks gorgeous in Runaway Jury and cute in The Shape of Things.

rrs4.jpg

3. Rebecca Romijn

Just very gorgeous. By far the only reason I watched Femme Fatale.

Kindred_SDC2003_022_Brooke_Burke.jpg

2. Brooke Burke

She's just really hot.

84781-1065986701.jpg

1. Monica Bellucci

Watch her foreign indy work and her modeling work. She is near perfect in those.

1. Elisha Cuthbert

:lol:

And how does the fact that someones a 'media whore' automatically make them not hot? What'd you expect? For everyone to name put someone on the list who lives down the street from them..??

Seems like...if a chicks appeared on...MTV more then once, she's automatically not hot, and doesn't deserve to be on 'a list like this'. But rather...some chick that only about 4 people on the board have heard of. :P

Or more have heard of...but they aren't that hot.

Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Beyonce > Elisha Cuthbert

'Media whores'...or 'not even fully women'...or not :D

I do hope everyone realizes that beauty eventually becomes a matter of personal taste. Look at CSAMH's choices... apparently he'd like to be stranded on a desert island with them, content in the knowledge that 1 coconut would feed all 5 for a fortnight.

I wouldn't choose the same, but then, that's as it should be.

One thing about ROC's statements is he feels 'Euro actresses might not behave the same way.' Which may or may not be true, I think it might be how the media covers it. North America and the UK have such an overwhelming mass of entertainment media, that certain Euro stars likely don't have to deal with, or at least not deal with on the same level. But it is interesting that many starlets want to 'make' it in the US. Penelope Cruz for example, made far more watchable movies while in Spain than she's done since 'going Hollywood' but I bet she's made stacks more cash since crossing the Atlantic.

Just something to mull over between picture posts. :P

I do hope everyone realizes that beauty eventually becomes a matter of personal taste. Look at CSAMH's choices... apparently he'd like to be stranded on a desert island with them, content in the knowledge that 1 coconut would feed all 5 for a fortnight.

Too right mate, all the more for me!

Alllltogether now!

I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts...