EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

Here I was thinking a Top 10 list had the best rated people on it. A bunch of barely (if at all) legal teens from the Disney channel, and Tara Reid, WTF?!? Whoever voted for this list should be stabbed with a rusty spoon in the chest over and over again.

Worst. List. Ever.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilson? Who who?

She also has a flat face....Sporting the "Hit in the face with a shovel" look...Might also explain her splurged lips.

We're all complaining...I think those of us who care should do our own top fives in this list....Cos otherwise we just sound like right old farts...

A great idea ROC and well realised...I know you're not completely on the dark side! heh

Anyways we all love pictures of favourite women anyways so it would be a good idea!

Here I was thinking a Top 10 list had the best rated people on it. A bunch of barely (if at all) legal teens from the Disney channel, and Tara Reid, WTF?!? Whoever voted for this list should be stabbed with a rusty spoon in the chest over and over again.

Worst. List. Ever.

Worst. List. Ever.

This is of course the problem, the average age of an EWB member is what? 14/15? 16 at best?

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

I was gonna wait until you'd finished the official top fifty...I think it would be a cool 'appendix' to see unofficial top fives from people who did and didn't vote afterwards...Would also keep the thread alive longer! If that's okay with you of course oh thread starter.

I was gonna wait until you'd finished the official top fifty...I think it would be a cool 'appendix' to see unofficial top fives from people who did and didn't vote afterwards...Would also keep the thread alive longer! If that's okay with you of course oh thread starter.

General Kaney my little bitch....Can you pick five from this list that would make it into yours???

Though I guess being Scottish and all, seeing more than ankles has already sent you reaching for the Kleenex on numerous occasions in this thread.

Yes, those are called LEGS...and those are ARMS

General Kaney my little bitch....Can you pick five from this list that would make it into yours???

Though I guess being Scottish and all, seeing more than ankles has already sent you reaching for the Kleenex on numerous occasions in this thread.

Yes, those are called LEGS...and those are ARMS

Racist <_<

Angelina Jole> Alicia

Anyway, Great thread ROC_Revolt. Even though there are some "Girls" who shouldn't be in the top 10 :P

Is this supposed to be the 50 most beautiful women of the moment or something? I'm not going to recap all the listed ones, although I will say I never have, and never will, see what people find 'hot' about Carmen Electra.

Seriously though, people should look to the past a bit more and some of the amazing stars of yesteryear. Marlene Deitrich (who might as well be an early prototype of Angelina Jolie,) Lauren Bacall (quite likely the most alluring woman ever,) or even Marilyn Monroe (I recommend 'Some like it Hot' - quite possibly the top comedy ever.)

Remember "Nobody's perfect."

d5fdfc8a.jpg

1. Elisha Cuthbert

Commendable #1. Of course this girl next door is not my #1, but she's not Hilton or Duff or Lohan so at least the list has none of them at 1.

Finally, the list is finished. Whether you hated it or liked it, I hope you enjoyed it either way. Enjoy yourselves, I'm out.