EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JessicaSimpson64.jpg

14. Jessica Simpson

As maybe the hottest newlywed on earth, Jessica Simpson has been a sexy musician since her debut in 1999. After taking off after her 2001 release Irresistible, Simpson came back with 2003's In This Skin which was helped in sales thanks to her successful show Newlyweds. With Simpson now entering film, this pop hottie looks to not disappear from anyone's eyes in the future.

neuromancerwp_alyson_hannigan_01.jpg

13. Alyson Hannigan

When Alyson Hannigan signed on to a little teen movie called American Pie, nobody knew who she was other than her role in Buffy as Willow. After the film's success and despite her "band geek" character, it was Alyson that every guy wanted. Despite Pie's success, Hannigan has not gotten any big roles yet. Still, Hannigan is definitely a star for tomorrow and gets this much deserved place on the list.

brooke_burke_009.jpg

12. Brooke Burke

Brooke Burke has become almost a national phenomenon. Maybe that phenomenon started with the fact that she had two kids and still looked as sexy as ever (even if there were....ummm....enhancements). Maybe it started with the Playboy shoot. But it probably started with her hosting job of Wild On, the E! show profiling party life in many different countries. Before even that, though, Burke had work as a Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie model. Since her exit from Wild On, she has been on infomercials and modeled swimsuit shoots. In any case, Burke looks to stay as sexy as ever no matter what she does.

Stacy_Keibler.jpg

11. Stacy Keibler

What more can I say that can't be said by ZZ Top's song "Legs"? So for that, read on:

She’s got legs, she knows how to use them.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

She’s holdin’ leg wonderin’ how to feel them.

Would you get behind them if you could only find them?

She’s my baby, she’s my baby,

Yeah, it’s alright.

She’s got hair down to her fanny.

She’s kinda jet set, try undo her panties.

Everytime she’s dancin’ she knows what to do.

Everybody wants to see if she can use it.

She’s so fine, she’s all mine,

Girl, you got it right.

She’s got legs, she knows how to use them.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

She’s got a dime all of the time,

Stays out at night movin’ through time.

Oh, I want her, said, I got to have her,

The girl is alright, she’s alright.

Well, that's all for today's batch of babes. Tomorrow brings the final 10. Until then, peace.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

This list is straight up BASURA. It's so bad I had to call it garbage in another language *shakes fist* It's like you got one judge who likes black/latinas with big asses, another who only knows Eurotrash, another who likes all his teenageish blondes that look the same together, and then for the sake of not looking completely foolish, a couple of attractive people were mixed in. So many ugly women in the top half, and Milla at 24 was the ulltimate dealbreaker. Bah. BAH I say!

Edited by naiwf

*wubs naiwf*

This list is a disaster...Surely so many people didn't vote for all these girls coming out! Where has the taste gone?! Where are the discerning choices...I'm almost too depressed to look forward to the top 10...

EDIT: Who are Brooke Burke and Vida Guerra anyways?? eh??

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Hi. Yeah, me again.

Few more things...

- Some of the ones in the middle are far too disappointing and never should have made it on this. I bring up Avril and Ashlee again.

- That picture of Katie Holmes was disappointing.

- Whatever happened to that pic of Eva Mendes in UP's sig. The one where she's in the white shirt? Yeah, that was a good one.