GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

So, are these solely SA characters you can choose from? Because eh, outside of Wu Zi Mu (who is taken, of course) and maybe Maccer there's nobody who really appeals to me, but since I have a mob mentality I'm drawn to this concept.

Once I get my PS2 Max Drive through the post I'll be using a screenshot of my own character in my game.

If you can get a picture of your own guy, feel free to use that, as it would be best.

When I was play san an i wanted to mod this car and while i was going there i seen a BIG GLITCH there was pair of ballas standing around doing nothing and i was in a car i went into the mod shop and while i was going in i hit a balla killing him i dint care and i went the mod shop i modded my car and came out and the balla i killed was in the cement with his arm and leg sticking out of the cement pretty weird And freaky.

what kind of glitchs you seen or write somthing about mine.

On the mountain with the BMX race I crashed early on and couldn't be bothered to race as I was ages away (Paula Radcliffe moment). So with a parachute on I jumped off the mountain and opened the chute expecting to be DQ'ed from the race for leaving my bike for too long. However the game sent me back to the bike but I still had my parachute on. I remember driving off the mountain a few times in this parachute/bike state but I can't recall if the parachute effected my fall speed.

Sounds pretty cool idea, I'm up for it, if it's cool.

Pic :

Name : The Law :P

Fave thing to do : 'Vigilante' mission, of course

I'm on the final chapter, the last missions in Los Santos.

Edited by Kaney

I've lost two bitchin' paintjobs on some of my street racers (Elegy, Uranus etc.) because of a glitch with saving them in garages :(

I've lost two bitchin' paintjobs on some of my street racers (Elegy, Uranus etc.) because of a glitch with saving them in garages :(

I've lost one, but it's fine I just steal another and paint over it. It's fun when you have more than 100 grand with ya.

Guest Bluesman

My pic: http://www.gtasanandreas.net/artwork/gallery.php?id=435

Name: Not sure yet, if anyone has any good ideas I'm all ears. If nothing else I'll have the finacee come up with one.

Occupation: Tossup between Driver and Thief. If anyone wants one, I can take the other.

Ultimately I thought I'd get a 'lock' on my preferred pic, as they're going fast.