GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Which Islands this on? And whats the burger shot near by?

Also, whats the deal with that millie, the one who you're supposed to get that card off. Ever time I go round she's never in, does this change later on in the game or something?

I had a done-up Remington in the Grove Street garage, with a custom paintjob with a pink car colour (makes the paintjob look awesome).

I come back from a mission one day, and the paintjob's gone. Completely. Disappeared. So I had to take my pink Remington all the way back to Loco Low Co. and get the paintjob back. Grr.

My brother did the more-than-two-cars cheat thing (where you park a car right under the garage door so you can fit more than two cars into the garage), and came back one day and the third car was gone.

Katie is in San Fierro. There's a Burger shot there and a big mound of grass across the street leading to the golf course. Katie is on the furthest to the left part of that grassy mount behind a big bush.

I used the jetpack, it isn't cheating either, it's actually somewhat encouraged. Yes, I still killed everyone, I just chose to use the jetpack, cause i use that whenever I can, cause Jetpacks>*.

You actually went in stealth though? :ph34r: :thumbsup: Glad someone was able to do it. I don't give a damn for stealth, I'm more of the dynamic player. Too short of an attention span to do it stealth wise. Took me forever to beat MGS just for that reason...(Well only 3 days but you get the picture.)

As for the cabin mission, it's normally hard if you get into chase mode, it always enters chase mode with me... I just kill the FBI guards really quick with the shotgun(There will always be spares if you want to time it right). Then quickly head to the side door after a couple shots, the guy will leave the side door and head for his vechicle. Shoot him as he does, take a picture... and wala... much easier than a car chase... took me forever in a car chase up the mountain then down, then up, then down.... It was exhausting... and yes we went up and down alot, I think the AI went insane, and he kept driving up till I drove up then he'd drive off the side of the mountain and land miraculously on his front, while I'm stuck on my crappy motorbike jumping off only to hit the ground the same way except miraculously, i'm bounced off the bike and onto his windshield.

My shop in San Fierro ate 2 of my cars in one shot.

And I've never been able to get my 10 K Pink limos to a garage.

*Voila :P

I was lucky when I done that mission, it did start the chase bit, but his car tipped over as soon as he got on the mountain, so when he climbed out it was no bother to simply shoot him. I only ever managed to sneak into the cabin once, and I have no idea how I did it.

I've never had a car aten oddly...

Well... actually I've had cars regurgitated, and not known where the hell they came from. I only had 2 cars in the original garage(I do believe that's the max you can have without cheating.) and well... it was a bicycle and a low ryder... I come back the next day, and there's a bicycle, a low-ryder, and a Banshee.

Needless to say Banshee's aren't common cars in that area, so I still have no idea how it got there... but I do know I destroyed it.. probably thanks to the cops.