2005 MLB Thread

Cole

so I heard the Yankees commited 3 errors in the 10th. What makes it even better is that 2 of them were by two beloved Yankees(Tino and Jeter).

On the other hand, Clement pitches very well again for the Sox, and they win 7-2. Moyer got lit up for 6 too.

Ah, I love it :)

Edited by reyrey619

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I was at this bowling alley earlier tonight, about an hour and a half NNE of The City. And they have the Yanks/A's game on. I was all cheering and excited watching the Yanks blow it in the 10th. Luckily for me, there weren't any vocal Yanks fans to give me and my friend crap about our loud enjoyment of the Yanks being bad this year.

11-19, tied for last, $206M payroll. Gotta love this...

"What team do you like better? The Brewers or the Yankees?"

Guest N9Ne

with all this talk about new york and boston you guys are forgetting about who's in front, and who are definentaly proving to be a great team, Baltimore. With the way they have been playing I wouldn't doubt a playoff victory or even a world series victory...they have proven to be better than both new york and even boston

I am dissapointed in my Indians team so far this year. There late season run gave me some hope for this year even though they did falter down the stretch last year. The bullpen has been 100 times better then last year. For example by this time last season David Riske one RP had a fat ERA at this time but this year he hasnt yet gave up a run(as far as I know). The bats that were coming alive last year and were the reason they did so well last year have gone quiet so far. Hafner had gone the whole month with out a HR but now he is starting to come around and I hope the rest of the team does as well.

Guest Bluesman

Wow...Pavano is struggling mightily right now. It's already 5-0 with only 1 out. I know why, but watching the Yanks get kicked around during a season in which they've been kicked around seems to make my life complete.

The game is on ESPN right now if anyone is interested.

The Mets are finally gonna be back on TV tonight, woohoo :thumbsup:

what's the agreement they came up with.....I didn't bother to read the papers today.

The Yanks have asked Giambi about the possibility of him accepting a minor league assignment. They owe him $80 million+ and every day it looks more and more like the worst signing in professional sports history.

Jays game finished in 1:44 tonight.....that's crazy stuff. Maddux is looking really good for the Cubs.

I am surprised that the Indians were able to split the seris with LA Angels. The starters for Cleveland all pitch well against good Angel bats especially Millwood who finally showed some signs of what they hoped he would be in pitching a 1 hit 8 inning game. I just hope they can bring the pitching home for the upcoming homestand.

The Yankees streak is impressive yes, but they still have problems. The wins came against teams like Oakland and Seattle, who are just doing bad so far(except for today against David Wells). That has helped this streak. We'll see how they do against the White Sox, Red Sox, Angels, and Orioles.

I'm watching the game right now on Fox...First game of the year on Fox..and TWIB IS BACK TOO! :D

This should be a sweet game.

Edit: What was that song they had during the intro...? I acctually like the sounds of a rock song....*GASP* :wub:

Edited by Cole37