Finally, My #5 Least Anticipated Movie!

ROC

Enter into the realm of WTF, July 29.

Seriously, this looks disastrous especially from the idea that it is from the director of The Fast and the Furious and XXX.

I recommend you to not see this movie and instead watch Terry Gilliam's looking to be brilliant The Brothers Grimm, which stars Matt Damon, Heath Ledger, and Monica Bellucci. Stellar casting for what looks like an awesome film in the case of Grimm.

Ladies and gentlemen, there's your Oscar award winning impressionist.

Great movie. :rolleyes:

Cause an Oscar winner has never been in a bad movie ever. :rolleyes:

You guys gotta realize this movie was filmed before Ray was even released and all the Foxx hype started. Foxx is a fucking great actor, compare his career now to Booty Call and tell me he's not a great actor. And just because he played in a biopic doesn't make him an impressionist. I guess DiCaprio is an impressionist too? Or Kevin Spacey? Gimme a break.

No, let's. How about you whip out all the legitimate Oscars you have, SkinYourSenses, that entitles you to be so bitter about him getting one for an "impression".

Not even mentioning he was also nominated for Collateral. Or was that a true story too?

Did the plane say good-bye?

That's my only problem. The movie was looking pretty good (Popcorn action flick good) until the plane said good-bye.

I hate it when they try and humanise things for no reason.

How do people green light this stuff, I mean this is like a popcorn movie, ala XXX and Fast and the Furious. Ripoff plot, ala T2 and Red Planet, Good actors wasted, and worst title ever. But I must say the Ring of Fire looks cool.

Guest Brady_3for3

Ladies and gentlemen, there's your Oscar award winning impressionist.

Great movie. :rolleyes:

Cause an Oscar winner has never been in a bad movie ever. :rolleyes:

You guys gotta realize this movie was filmed before Ray was even released and all the Foxx hype started. Foxx is a fucking great actor, compare his career now to Booty Call and tell me he's not a great actor. And just because he played in a biopic doesn't make him an impressionist. I guess DiCaprio is an impressionist too? Or Kevin Spacey? Gimme a break.

Um...what's wrong with this again?

The only thing I see wrong with it is the cliche'd "AI goes wrong" thing with the lightning bolt striking the plane. Other than that it looks just fine to me. Won't see it though.

Oh, and the plane saying good-bye sucked.

Guest Faded Sanity

What about all those movies Johnny Depp has stared in that weren't that great. Travolta is the same way. They do a few crappy movies then they have two great movies. Don't judge a movie by it's Trailer.