Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Berry Question: Who has the following berry's?

#34: Durin Berry

#53: Liechi Berry

#56: Petaya Berry

As already stated, I can offer baby/first level version of most Pokémon and I can offer any other berry except the currently unreleased ones, which are:

#61: Micle Berry

#62: Custap Berry

#63: Jaboca Berry

#64: Rowap Berry

So I can offer the extremely rare Enigma Berry (which takes four days to produce just two of) in return if you're thinking I can't match a good deal :P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read that you can only catch Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle by transferring them. Is this true? I sold my Gameboy Advance and games like 6 months ago. I really wanted those pokemon.

If it is true anyone want to trade? I don't know what I could offer people though since I don't even have the National Pokedex yet. I just need to see 20 more pokemon to get it though.

I just read that you can only catch Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle by transferring them. Is this true? I sold my Gameboy Advance and games like 6 months ago. I really wanted those pokemon.

If it is true anyone want to trade? I don't know what I could offer people though since I don't even have the National Pokedex yet. I just need to see 20 more pokemon to get it though.

It is true, and I can give you them no questions asked, though if by some bizzare chance you have the berry's I asked for it'd be appreciated. PM me to organise :)

Guest tiarnantman

I have the desire to play Leaf Green again, but I lost both my copies. :(

I may pick up my Advance and play one of the originals, or even silver. I'm just in one of those moods.

Shamefully, my copy of Pearl has been collecting dust for a while. I've started a new game starting with 2 eggs shipped over: Wobbuffet/Wynaut, and Castform. Castform was a late addition, I had planned on taking a challenge with just Wynaut...

I couldn't help but laugh at my friend's team. Out of his 6, 5 were female. The sole male in the team? Honchkrow, complete with makeshift pimp hat, cringe-inducingly nicknamed P.I.M.P. I imagine that instead of battling, he sends out his Honchkrow to pimp out the rest of the team... which explains where the money comes from after "battle"...

Honchkrow causes all Pokémon Center music to change to a warped 50 Cent remix when it's in your party as well.

I feel like I'm missing out, playing my Leaf Green game all the time for my diary. I got four badges in Diamond and went back to Leaf Green so I'll be starting a new game eventually on Diamond. Hopefully you'll all still be playing by then. :lol:

Have to say though, the Pokémon GTS website is fucking awesome to sit and watch.

I kinda want to buy Diamond. I haven't bought a game since Ruby(5 yrs ago).

What the better game

Diamond or Pearl

I usually just go with my favorite color/gem

Blue

Silver

Ruby

etc...

Edited by Scream14

I don't even think I know who diagla is(I haven't fully seen the 4th gen yet)

I did watch the movie last weekend though...is Diagla the one who controls time?

I know Darkri controls space...is he in Pearl or Diamond?

Firstly, Darkrai's in both games, but you need to go to a Nintendo event to get the item to trigger his appearance. Secondly, Dialga controls time, and Palkia controls space. I think Darkrai is involved with nightmares/dreams. As for which version to get, perhaps it's worth taking a look at what version exclusive Pokemon there are, I mean, my brother only chose Diamond over Pearl because you can't catch wild Aron in Pearl... <_<

Edited by Kryptonite3d