Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

cubone.png

Link in case Photobucket decides to start failing.

Holy fuck... how did I never notice or read about this before? It explains the whole Cubone's mother thing and why Giovanni, a ground type trainer, has Kangaskhan in his squad in earlier fights :o

I imagine if it were ever going to be explained like that it would've been by now, but still, pretty cool.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT. I never noticed that myself. Good find man!

not to post whore, i ll contribute

Has anyone played Soul Silver and Heart Gold? Is it any different than the GBC ports?

I played a small rom on a Emulator in Japanese for like half-an-hour; couldn't really tell the difference.

I tried a Japanese Rom and I just got frustrated cause it kept freezing but its probable the same game. I still think if a pokemon game had all the regions together for one big fucking adventure that would be amazing. I think the DS has the capability too.

Agreed. The only thing would be the need to constantly scale the Elite Four. Also for the purposes of that game you'd need to have the e4 at a central location.

Or better yet have them be roaming trainers that you can encounter at random (like in the anime) and replace the cenralised e4 with a proper pokemon league tournament.

Agreed. The only thing would be the need to constantly scale the Elite Four. Also for the purposes of that game you'd need to have the e4 at a central location.

Or better yet have them be roaming trainers that you can encounter at random (like in the anime) and replace the cenralised e4 with a proper pokemon league tournament.

Whilst not centralised, The Battle Frontier is basically what you're after anyway :huh:

• 1 month later...