Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DoubleX...got...something wrong...I just...*SPACIAL REEEENNNNDDDD*

OH FUCK!

So let's see. How many signs of the apocalypse are we at now? We've had Be getting laid, and now I've been incorrect with something regarding Pokemon...that's two.

Are there any I've missed?

DoubleX...got...something wrong...I just...*SPACIAL REEEENNNNDDDD*

OH FUCK!

So let's see. How many signs of the apocalypse are we at now? We've had Be getting laid, and now I've been incorrect with something regarding Pokemon...that's two.

Are there any I've missed?

Me being funny. Too bad that won't be coming for a long time.

Ive been hoping that they'd change things up with new games so that it wasn't just the same thing over and over again with minor tweaks, one of them being changing the starter types from water/fire/grass to something like fighting/psychic/dark. It isn't BAD, but I just would like to see something like that.

And I would guess the left is grass, top is fire, and right is water.

I don't what happened, but I seem to have broken my Pokéwalker.

I had it out with me on Friday (work, then out for drinks) and when I got home I had over 10,000 steps. But when I check it today, it was dead. It's just been sitting on my desk since Friday night.

I opened it up, and there was liquid (not much, but traces) inside the battery area, and it looks like there's a hole in my battery. I quickly went out and got a new set of batteries (these fuckers aren't cheap) and it's still not working. I try to dab all the liquid out from the battery area with a dry cloth.

What should I do? I know I can get my pokémon back...but how do I get a new walker? I love this thing. :(

I don't what happened, but I seem to have broken my Pokéwalker.

I had it out with me on Friday (work, then out for drinks) and when I got home I had over 10,000 steps. But when I check it today, it was dead. It's just been sitting on my desk since Friday night.

I opened it up, and there was liquid (not much, but traces) inside the battery area, and it looks like there's a hole in my battery. I quickly went out and got a new set of batteries (these fuckers aren't cheap) and it's still not working. I try to dab all the liquid out from the battery area with a dry cloth.

What should I do? I know I can get my pokémon back...but how do I get a new walker? I love this thing. :(

Well I have some good news, some bad news, and some more good news.

The good news is you can buy a replacement Pokewalker.

The bad news is you currently have to have them imported from Japan.

The more good news is that all of the Pokewalkers are identicle when they're shipped so that one you get from Japan will work exactly like the one you lost. Language settings are imported from the game to the Pokewalker when it synced up the first time if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Wait! Nevermind

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=166708&currency=USD&catalogId=10001&tranId=0&lastAction=setCurr&storeId=10001&languageId=-1&categoryId=58694&ddkey=http:SetCurrencyPreference

Edited by Slide
  • Like 1

Jesus Norro that's depressing :(

So, does anybody have an extra lucky egg lying around? I dont really feel like attempting running into a 1% chance Chansey <_<

I might. What can you do for me in return?

What do you need/are you looking to get? I may be able to help you out with something.

If you want some extra money I could send you some valuable items since I've yet to sell any of the nuggets or pearls I've grabbed along the way.

Edited by Vitamin E

...I'm Scottish. That link sadly doesn't help.

You can actually order a new one from Nintendo in any country. The link I sent you just has the parameters in the address boar to make the page load up with US dollar figures instead of whatever the hell people use in Scotland.

...I'm Scottish. That link sadly doesn't help.

You can actually order a new one from Nintendo in any country. The link I sent you just has the parameters in the address boar to make the page load up with US dollar figures instead of whatever the hell people use in Scotland.

They use shortbread in the shapes of pound coins. Deep-fried of course :shifty:

We use the Great British Pound Sterling (GBP or £)...how do people not know Scotland is part of the UK? >_>

That website seems to only take American or Canadian dollars, and only allows shipping to those countries sadly.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH IT? I'd say "kill it with fire" but typing advantages prevent it >_> I thought it would be a duck-billed platypus, but not one that looks even more ridiculous than the creature itself. Also, the grass type is just a lazy grass version of Charmander. Thankfully, as usual, the fire type looks the coolest :wub: