EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Sarah Michelle done anything worthwhile other than that show?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarah Michelle done anything worthwhile other than that show?

Cruel Intentions :shifty: , The Grudge was also very successful, but I still dream of a Buffy film.

When I say worthwhile, I mean good. The Grudge was okay, but nothing special. And Cruel Intentions is just flat out bad. And honestly, no matter what she does, she will always be Buffy.

This list sucks.

So far, I have seen no girls to my liking. Ringmaster knows what I'm talking about.

Where are the girls in Dickies, wife beaters, baseball caps, with lip, nose, and possibly eyebrow piercings, and driving trucks.

Those are the hottest kinds of girls. Not these famous bitches.

Say, a little something like this:

45722957_l.jpg

Edited by sycodmn

Fuck Manson beating Gellar, bastards.

That's me though because I don't find Manson attractive, not really my type. She's not ugly but shes just not a woman I see as hugely attractive. On the other hand, Gallar is. I think she should have actually been much higher on this list.

Edit: And Syco, more like this girl here you mean, although I dislike the nose ring Now this is sexy

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Ringmaster

Gellar was hot in the first 3 seasons of Buffy, anything else is fuckable, but meh.

Manson's nice, but not my type.

Although I demand sexier pictures. Or nude. You'd get banned for our entertainment, right ROC?

You could've gotten a much better picture of Gellar.

What's wrong with it?

Well, other than the lettering and all of that crap that the pic has on it...

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong either.

There's nothing wrong with the picture, it's just not the best he could have gotten, such as :

:(

They was better pics, take my word for it. syco's girl was hot, but the girl JP posted was meh.

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest Ringmaster

JP's girl is nice and all, but those things in her nostrils scare the fuck out of me.

Speaking of girls with piericings, I'm in class, and there's this girl with a pierced tongue right in front of me, who keeps on turning around and smiling at me, she seems promiscuous, so I'm gonna go after her once class is done.