Official Newcastle United F.C. Thread

Twist

Steven Taylor's acting was one of the moment's of the season.

I burst out laughing when I saw him clutch his side, it looked as though he got shot, it was brilliant, then he saw the red card and stopped. Priceless. I think that will be on "Why?" on Soccer AM next week.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class bit of acting from Taylor watching him clutch his stomach was well funny he really made me laugh. As for the fight, disgraceful it really was, fighting in front of 50,000 fans. They both deserve at least 5 match bans each Bowyer maybe more because he started it i think

Class bit of acting from Taylor watching him clutch his stomach was well funny he really made me laugh. As for the fight, disgraceful it really was, fighting in front of 50,000 fans. They both deserve at least 5 match bans each Bowyer maybe more because he started it i think

5 matches? Well, usually its 3 for Violent Conduct and a fine, so I think that'll do, to be honest.

Bowyer's and Dyer's fight was hilarious, sorry Newcastle fans, but I actually laughed when I saw Bowyer and Dyer fighting on the pitch. Especially when Aston Villa players had to pull them apart.

Shame really, Newcastle seemed to be back on track before this match.

I think Bowyer is on about £40,000 a week so that a lot of money. I also think that Dyer has got off quite lightly actually. He was the one that stopped and turned to Bower in a kind off 'come on then' way. That probably just pissed Bowyer off even more and it kicked off.

Steven Taylor's acting was one of the moment's of the season.

I burst out laughing when I saw him clutch his side, it looked as though he got shot, it was brilliant, then he saw the red card and stopped. Priceless. I think that will be on "Why?" on Soccer AM next week.

That's the bit with the World War II sirens and shows them all diving right? If so that's my new favourite bit on the show. Speaking of WWII the bit before the Soccerette was brilliant. As are some of the Yorkie adverts "Spell Owen" "O-W-E-N" "Now, spell Charasteas"

Dyer was not the instigator. He simply defended himself. Lee Boywer, a man who has previous accusations of GBH against him, was the one to lunge out. Quite frankly, I think he should have got a ban from football for about 10 months. People moaned about Rio Ferdinand, so why doesn't Bowyer get a worse punishment? Missing a drug test and leathering the shit out of your team mates are two different things.

Fucking Bowyer. He'll probably end up at West Brom next season or one of the newly-promoted teams.

Here's betting he's in a Sunderland shirt next season.

Huge vote of confidence from the fans for Bowyer last night, and a solid performance from him as well (ignore the booking, it was as bullshit as Aaron Hughes'). I attempted to twist an opening Boo from someone in front of me into a Boo-yer, but thankfully the rest of St James' did it instead. Shepherd had better think twice about carting him out end of the season.

And BSIG, a loss of temper late on in a ridiculously frustrating game may be bad, but I would say not as bad as turning up to training coked up to the eyeballs then running away from the drug test man (possibly embellished). Then claiming you were A) shopping then switching to B ) buying a house. Or is that the same thing to Rio?

And BSIG, a loss of temper late on in a ridiculously frustrating game may be bad, but I would say not as bad as turning up to training coked up to the eyeballs then running away from the drug test man (possibly embellished). Then claiming you were A) shopping then switching to B ) buying a house. Or is that the same thing to Rio?

Newcastle's defence are bloody awful. Of course, saying this is nothing new, but every time Man Utd have come forward today I thought they were gonna score. I gave up watching after 82 minutes, worried the score would up being something like 7-1.

Okay not only are our hopes for this season completely screwed we're also completely fucked for this season. No chance of silverwear and no hope of a European place. We went shit after Keegan. Once Bobby came we got better. back on track top 4 finish and what happens we fucking lose it again. We'll float around mid-table for the next 3/4 seasons until we get another new manager who can inspire us back to the top half. It's a vicious cycle. It's a shame Shearer hasn't got a chance to win anything for Newcastle (I doubt we'll do it next season) fora player of his quality it's a shame he has won very little in his career. He's still probably the best English striker IMO (Just the way he inspires the team. He could just come on and stand enxt to the corner flag but thet eam would push harder). I hop Ameobi's goal doesn't mean Souness will keep playing him. He's horrible. I don't why Souness loves him so much. We need to keep onto Patrick Kluivert, if he can remain fit he'll do wonders.