Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

Wrexham 1 - 2 Brentford

That's the third team we've relegated this year I believe, and we're on the play-offs. As things are it looks like we'll be facing Sheffield Wednesday, though if things go bad against Hull it could be a trip to Tranmere. Either way I'll be going home and away.

Thanks for denying City a playoff place :wub:

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Hartlepool tops back from nike, they reprinted the sponsor because it was fucked up and coming off. Anyway, kind of nervous. Hopefully we will get the point or even all 3 points needed.

COME ON HARTLEPOOL!

Wow...posting on my mobile worked :P

I'm happy with 1-0.

I'm not happy with the pitch invasion :P

The PA guy was constantly saying "Don't invade the pitch at the end of the game, stay standing/sitting and the players will come and say thankyou for the support you've shown them".

Then at full time "Anyone caught invading the pitch will be banned for life,"

Will they fuck. About three seconds after the referee got into the tunnel, half the Blackthorn End was on the pitch :shifty: The security guards did fuck all. Meh well, that's football...

There was also a funny "The Linesman is Slovakian, Slovakian, Slovakian, the Linesman is Slovakian, he can't see the line!" chant after the linesman said the ball crossed the line when Richard Walker crossed it in :P

Edited by TheReilDeal

Brentford 2 - 1 Hull, another win though not as good as it'll look on paper, neither sides really had their best XI out there.

Anyway, 4th place is a fantastic finish for us when few could see us doing anything but be relegated. I feel the need to state once again that Martin Allen is one of the best up and coming managers. As well as the players have played this year, they've played for him. He's been the reason we are where we are now.

Sheffield Wednesday in the play-offs, I think we can do it. We've shown against the likes of Southampton in the FA Cup that when it comes to these one-off (well, this is two legs...) cup ties we can give good teams a run for their money.

Wow Gillingham were very unlucky there. I thought Crewe were dead and buried at half time, but they pulled it out. Brighton also done a great job in keeping themselves in the league, drawing with Ipswich is no easy feat.

Now it's onto the Playoffs! I hope Preston go up oddly, and Brentford, and whoever supports a League 2 team in the same position :)

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

AWAY THE LATICS!!!!!!

Come on!!!! Up into the Premiership for the first time in their history, should be a fun season next year, Wigan have deserved promotion form the word go , they've played brilliantly this year and Ellington is just gonna shine next year I think. Great way to end the season, should also be interesting to watch the play offs.

And here's are new Home Kit for the Premiership:

2005050500630945.jpg

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Statistics (tell me if any are wrong :P)

Championship

Champions - Sunderland

Promoted - Wigan Athletic

Play Offs - Ipswich Town, Preston North End, Derby County, West Ham United

Relegated - Gillingham, Nottingham Forest, Rotherham United.

League One

Champions - Luton Town

Promoted - Hull City

Play Offs - Tranmere Rovers, Brentford, Sheffield Wednesday, Hartlepool United.

Relegated - Torquay United, Wrexham, Peterborough United, Stockport County.

League Two

Champions - Yeovil Town

Promoted - Scunthorpe United, Swansea City

Play Offs - Southend United, Maccelsfield Town, Lincoln City, Northampton Town.

Relegated - Kidderminster Harriers, Cambridge United.

Great day of football , Im a fan of a team in the Premiership and cant wait for Wigan , Sunderland and hopefully Ipswich or West Ham ( So they can go back down ) to come and play at the Lane . Congrats to all promoted teams