What games have you played today?

ROC

The Simpsons Hit and Run: 7/10

Finally a good Simpsons game, its been a long time, its a pretty cool game. Nothing mind-blowing.

THe Sims (Console Version): 5/10

I just couldn't get inot it, too use to the PC game. Plus The SIms 2 will own all!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCAA Football 2004, my favorite game. I'm playing the Army-Navy game right now, and I had to laugh becasue the stands aren't even 1/2 full. I mean c'mon, even if the 2 teams are 0-10 the fans flock to see that game.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (PS2) 10/10 It's been what, 6,7,8 months since it's release and I still play it all the time. Most of the areas of the game are far superior to FIFA and despite the lack of licisenses the gameplay more than makes up for it.

Super International Cricket (SNES) 8/10 Awesome cricket game which despite now having licenses delievers a great gameplay experience. I'd much rather play this than Brain Lara on the PS or EA's Cricket on the PS2.

International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (SNES) 6/10 Obviously can't compare to today's footy games but then it was a welcome change to FIFA of the 90's which when looked upon now seem almost unplayable. Good game for it's time, only playing it now due to the multiplayer aspect.

Here's some games I played over the last week while I was gone.

Splinter Cell (Gamecube) 9/10 I may have rated this one already but I wanted to again.

Metroid Prime (Gamecube) 9/10 Good graphics and solid gameplay equal a solid package.

NFL Blitz (Nintendo 64) 8/10 Being able to beat down others in football is good. Especially when its ridculously one-sided to your favor.

Bust A Move 2: Arcade Edition (Game Boy) 4/10 Somehow, this game just isn't as good on GBC. It might also be because the game was originally released on regular Game Boy.

Pokemon Silver (Game Boy Color) 9/10 Must...stop...playing...this...game. Too...addictive....

Pokemon TCG (Game Boy Color) 7.5/10 Ahhh, the nostalgia of the Pokemon trading card game. This game sends me back to '99, back when there were not as many dang Pokemon cards.

Boggle (Game Boy) 3.5/10 Putting in curse words into a game is fun but only for about five minutes.

Project Gotham Racing 2 - 8.5/10 I hate racing games, but I really like this one. Its a great game.

Unreal Championship - 8.5/10 A great fast paced alternative to the more tactical Halo. Fun multiplayer, but no single player mode to speak of

Pro Evo 3 8/10 Overrated? Slightly. Still the best Footy game in the world? Certainly. Had fun building my master league team up a bit, though I have WAY too many players now!

Guest Hurricane

MVP Baseball 2004: 8/10. Best baseball game I've ever played.

NBA Live 2004: 8.5/10. Better replay value than MVP. Can't wait for 2005.

Madden 2004: 9.5/10. Nothing is perfect, but Madden is the closest game to it.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Sim Tower (PC) 7/10 Solid addictive game that you could find for free at the-underdogs.org. It's a solid game, plus, it's the only place where Kou has his own restaurants.

Joke = Over my Head >_>

Pokémon Colosseum (9/10) This is a fucking excellent game, it could get you into Pokémon if you aren't already. Good RPG mode to it this time too. The only thing that dissapointed me in this game was the presence of rental Pokémon like there were in Pokémon Stadium & Stadium 2.

It's also how I now have an Entei on my Ruby Squad. :D

Edited by TEWObsession

I played some Postal2 (PC, 7/10) and killed some innocent people, cats and the old bill.

Then I calmed down and played a little Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 PC, 7/10). Good fun, but I get pissed off when I run out of money designing my huge mega-coaster of death and I cant complete it.

And soon I will play a bit of No Mercy (N64, 10/10) and do a bit of survival mode. MDK in CAW form shall rule all, delivering Supa Freak Luv all round B)

And later on when my mates come over before we go out we will turn off our brains and pop in Super Mario Party 5 (GC, 9/10). Great mindless fun, I urge you to play it if you either want to lose some brain cells or have a low IQ. Mad fun