What games have you played today?

ROC

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Downloading_Man

Tony Hawk 4 (Want to get most out of it before getting Underground) (9.75/10)

UFC:Sudden Impact (So close to unlocking Dan Severn it's almost painful) (9/10...Will rise by at least 0.5 when I unlock Severn)

EWR-1995 WCW (Have pushed Austin, Taz, Benoit & Y2J to stardom) (9.5/10)

Conflict Desert Storm (I Wasn't a fan of these type of games until I played the demo...) (9.6/10)

I always prefered SOR 1 to it's sequals. I thought it was nice simple fun, especially as a 2-player. The sequals just seemed to add features and complicate it. The first game just seemed the most 'pure'. Also to those who don't play the classics via ROMs on their PC...you should. After years of doing so I no I could never go back to my SEGA console. On PC you can speed past the loading screens (My program can run at up to 3500% speed if you really wanted to), save at any time, have multiple game saves going on, and if your cheap...play games you didn't buy (Download).

Viewtiful Joe - PS2 Version

Was always intrigued by this game, but never enough to throw money down on it. Couple weeks ago, my boss gave me a copy and I just put it on my shelf of games to get to. Well, I finally got to it and I can't believe what I've been putting off. This game is fantastic: over the top, unique style, and great gameplay. If you haven't played this yet, go get it now.

Hollywood Mogul- Nothing I can say hasn't already been said- excellent,

Nascar: Chase for the Cup 2005: Not too terrible, but I think I played it out today (not a problem, since it's a rental...)

Guest Bluesman

MVP Baseball 2004- 8/10

After a long layoff I started playing again, only this time simming instead of playing every game. I enjoy the GM aspect of sports games immensly, so this doesn't bother me any. The long time it takes to sim games is annoying though.

No pics for either, but:

Chart Wars - 6.5/10 or (**1/2) While I liked it when it first came out, it's almost too unrealistic and buggy to play now.

Chart Wars 3 - 8/10 or (***) Say all you want about bugs and such, but even after that, it is still a solid game. Hopefully, Mr. Cooper can fix all of them and the community will be a-ok.

Chart Wars 3 - 8.5/10. While it has its bugs and quirks that need fixing, I'm absolutely fucking addicted to it right now.

King of Colosseum - 9/10.

Best wrestling game ever. HCTP doesn't even come close to this.

And Tristy get a fliptop and buy it now.

Halo - 9/10. Super-duper fun~!

Champions of Norrath - 8.5/10 - more super-duper fun~! but it had some flaws that annoyed me. This is like my 2nd play through the game though ;)

B00020V5B6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Def Jam Fight For NY - 9.5/10

I don't think anyone could possibly make a better "fight club" type game than this. I don't even think the upcoming Fight Club game will top this. A story mode better than any wrestling or fighting game out there (hell the story is better than most RPGs out there), awesome customization (I'm a sucker for buying clothes, what can I say), and a superb fighting engine makes this my current Game of the Year for 2004. Def Jam FFNY takes everything from the previous game (a stripped down No Mercy with rappers) and made it into a fresh new game that stacks up not only against Smackdown, but fighting games as well.

Edited by Zero

KoC II 10/10

Nothing in the world compares to this game. So far (I've had it for a week) I've found no glitches.

IMO nothing is wrong with this game. Every wrestler fan in the world needs this game.

Edited by Krazy_K