What games have you played today?

ROC

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halo.jpg

Halo: Combat Evolved (9.7/10) - This is personally one of my favorite games to come from a next gen system. The graphics are superb, the storyline is good and the Two player mode is fantastic. I've had tournaments at my house just playing this game with like 4 or 5 kids all day, and there is some real compatition there. Anyways, this is one of the best XBox games to have come out, and will get blown out of the water by Halo 2. If you've never played it, defentally check it out. :thumbsup:

Jet Grindo Radio - 9.5/10 - Just picked it up for a few bucks for my Dreamcast, it's an awesome game

ESPN NFL 2K5 - 9/10 - I can't take it out of my XBOX because if I do I get this feeling like I should be playing it...

ESPN NHL 2K5 - 8.5/10 - The only game I've replaced ESPN for in the last month, it's good but I still would like more depth in franchise.

Yes I will post the same picture that TheROC-Revolt did a few posts up, because it rocks that much.

sonic_2.jpg

Sonic 2 (Mega Drive version...but played on a laptop) - bah, the train I got on took 35 minutes instead of 45, so I was only able to get up to Metropolis Zone Act 2 by the time it came in. I should be able to complete a game from start to finish in one train journey dammit!! :(

Guest Mr McFarlane

I started playing Kingdom Hearts this morning....the jury's still out. I don't like the lack of John DiMaggio as Wakka, and somehow they've made Tidus even camper than in FFX...

Edited by Angry Kou

Guest Mr McFarlane

top-ten-acclaim-games-20040908020210420.jpg

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

Oh man, I remember picking this up for five bucks on a laugh because I liked the demo, This is a very odd game where you control a Domino who just can't stop running. You guide him through various locales as he triggers off seemingly hilarious events. Good little game for what it is

60.0 out of 100

Borrowed my friends Xbox and played Fable great game some of the bosses are easy especially if you have learned a certain skill . some of the voice acting is a tad annoying (to me) in the earlier parts of the game. story has been god and the gameplay is amazing love the combat and the way your character chancges over time. i hate my guy getting old fast though but still a top game - 9/10

B0000DC182.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Championship Manager 03/04

9/10

You know why.

It gets bumped up to 10/10 if my Lincoln City team can beat Arsenal in the FA Cup Quarterfinal next week. :shifty: Revenge for being screwed out of the League Cup last season!!

B000035XKJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sonic and Knuckles (with Sonic 3 extension)

10/10

I'm sorry, a game so large that it essentially needed to be split up into two cartridges? Floating Island? The Master Emerald? SUPER METALLIX?!? Even if I couldn't find a decent picture of the Mega Drive box, I suppose Genesis will have to do...*grumbles*

Bow down, for thou art not worthy.

sw_knigtsor_box.jpg

It's a little slow right now, but it's pretty neat.

Just asking, do you have a rating for it?

btw, I'm not really playing a game right now, but I'm finally finishing old business (or, if you prefer, purposely getting banned from) with JSJH. Getting banned is fun when it's not here.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: 8/10 :thumbsup:

and

ESPN NFL 2K5: 9/10: Because I can actually almost beat Christopher in this one. When he plays as a crappy team and is being really nice :P