What games have you played today?

ROC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B00002STGL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Perfect Dark - 9/10 or (***1/2) I thought it was excellent for what it was, a different game with Goldeneye's engine. Also, the Matrix-style slow mo Combat Boost is awesome. Just wanted to say that.

68c42359.jpg

Mario Party - 7.5/10 or (**1/2) A solid multiplayer game, even if I hate those cursed stick rotating games.

B00000K1AF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Mario Golf - 7.5/10 or (**1/2)

• 2 weeks later...

title.jpg

Virtua Tennis - 9/10 or (***1/2) Arcade version. Only SEGA could make a game that harks back to the 80s where games had only a few buttons and one to two quarters equaled the ability to play a game to the end (that is if you were good, of course). Instead of a game that quickly finishes, though, Virtua Tennis actually has longer stages than most arcade games. It is also very addicting and has loads of refreshing gameplay. I recommend you check this out on your next trip to the arcade.

• 4 weeks later...

B00009YFU4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Top Spin - 7.5/10 or (**1/2) While there is the pesky long matches and the inability the save during a tourney, there is a pretty decent tennis game within. Still not as good as Virtua Tennis, though.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Swat 3 10/10-Great tactical game, with alot of great levels, Airport, Tv studio, a snipers house.

WWE Day Of Reckoning 8/10, Good game, the best Gamecube wrestling game so far. The Story mode is good, but always the same things happen, it has no variety.Other than that a good game.

B000641ZBI.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mario Party 6

7/10

The Microphone games are unusually fun. They seem like the dumbest idea but in the heat of the moment, they can be pretty fun

B00005Q8LG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Need for Speed Underground 2

8/10

Brooke Burke is a lousy voice actor, but the graphics are pretty good and you can be going pretty fast

243440.jpg

Mario Power Tenis, Game Cube - 8.5/10 Good everything but the little special shots can start to piss you off <_<

243438.jpg

Mario Party 6, Game Cube - 7/10 Decent game but Party mode gets boring quick.

243517.jpg

Need For Speed Underground 2 PS2 - 9/10 Good graphics and pretty good gameplay.

Edited by Cole37

• 3 weeks later...

sonic_2.jpg

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 10/10 or (****) It really is a true testament to game quality when you can pick up a game like Sonic, and still have fun no matter how many times you play it. The whole entire Sonic series (excluding the meh Sonic Spinball and including the addicting as hell Mean Bean Machine) on Genesis is just like that. Also, not to seem like a baby, but the ending still chokes me up a little...it's just so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Animal Crossing - 7.5/10 - Was keeping my attention for awhile, but kinda not liking it as much now. (Got it December 30th)

Madden 2005 - 9.5/10 - I got this the day it came out, and I am still playing it, starting new franchise after new franchise. I am hoping in 06 they add better Computer team AI, having them do trades during the season maybe, more frequent injuries, and a mode between All-Pro and All-Madden. Cause I kick ass on All-Pro, but get my ass kicked on All-Madden.

B00007UHDI.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NBA Street Vol. 2 - 9/10 or (***1/2) What NBA Street Vol. 2 lacks in length, it makes up for in fun pick up and play ball.

NOTE: Could somebody move this to the Coin Op Arcade forum? :thumbsup:

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

B00002STYM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Zombies Ate My Neighbors- 9/10 I loved this game as a kid. I've been playing some old school games lately, and this is just one of them.

B00020V4N0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Madden NFL 2005- 9/10 I've had the game since the first day, but I just recently started playing it again.

B0006I5FL0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NFL Street 2- 7.5/10 From what I've played so far(only played for about an hour), it was pretty good. I like one of the mini games where you have to tackle the person that has the ball. Great mini game.

BTW, which game should I rent at Blockbuster next time I go(I only have PS2, so don't tease me with RE4 reccomendations :P )