What games have you played today?

ROC

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA: San Andreas the past two days

10/10

Can't play it anymore though since I'm back home from college for the weekend and its my roommate's game. I think I'm gonna be playing some MGS over the weekend because after reading up on MGS 3, I've had the sudden urge to play it.

MONSTER RANCHER FOUR? Damn, no wonder I forgot to buy another PS2 game earlier this week. (so, what is your favoirte monster there Kou? The suezo on the box cover or somethin else?)

X-Men Legends 8/10 - cool game. I mean, the voice overs were dead on with the characters. But most of the time I feel they used the voices of those in x-men evolution(ok with the exception of others like Nightcrawler, Jean, Toad and Magma). Right now, its this game I am playing this week. Should have gotten a better rating, but the gfx seemed like it could have been better than just this.

B0002LIFFY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pro Evolution Soccer 4

I'm absolutely addicted to it. At first I found it quite hard to get into, but now I see myself sitting playing it for hours on end every day. Worth every penny.

B00029P9GY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Def Jam: Fight For NY

Finding this slightly difficult to get into and get the hang off. I really like the new feature with creating your fighter, but during fights, it seems to go from piss easy to far too difficult very quickly. I've got two more days to play it before it goes back to the video shop.

B0001701BU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Having trouble finding my way about just now, but I'm sure that in time I'll be cruising around with no problem. The new swimming feature is also handy. Just a few teething problem so far.

• 2 weeks later...