Worst CD you ever heard?

MalaCloudy Black

My vote goes to Sepultura's "Roots" CD. I mean, you go back and listen to the early stuff, stuff like Morbid Visions, Arise, Beneath The Remains, and even Chaos AD, and they blow Roots out of the water. The only reason "Roots" gets a worst CD vote from me is because it signifies the beginning of the downfall of one of the best death/thrash metal bands in existence. The first time I heard "Roots", I thought I was going to go crazy.

So, what do you think is the worst CD you ever heard?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some pretty bad music around, but I'll go with Cloudly and name an album that sickened and sort of disapointed me.

'Chocolate Starfish...' by Limp Bizkit. Somewhat ashamedly I'll admit I'm sort of a Limp Bizkit fan - the first album was really good, the second ok - but this one it horrible. Musically, its still good - IMO Wes Borland is really one of the talents of the whole Nu-Metal explosion (contrast to Papa Roach, Linkin Park) but Fred Durst seemed to just dumb himself down for this album - I mean the lyrics on 3 Dollar Bill weren't half bad.

Guest bukkake bandit

Hoobastank - The Reason

It's the most recent album I've heard and currently embodies all that's wrong with the state of the music industry.

Guest bruins72

I'm sure there are others I've heard in the past and can't remember but the most recent one has to be Kid Rock - Kid Rock. It seems like every song he does now follow the same formula. Start off slow and mellow and then get loud and heavy. I like some of his mellow songs and I like some of his heavier songs but I wish he'd just pick one style for each song! Every song doesn't need to be both!

Monica's first CD. I used to listen to R & B and Hip Hop back in the early - mid 90's. This was one of the CD's that pushed me over towards Rock. I think I may have listened to it a grand total of one time, that's how shitty it was.

I'm sure there are others I've heard in the past and can't remember but the most recent one has to be Kid Rock - Kid Rock. It seems like every song he does now follow the same formula. Start off slow and mellow and then get loud and heavy. I like some of his mellow songs and I like some of his heavier songs but I wish he'd just pick one style for each song! Every song doesn't need to be both!

I agree, I personally think Kid Rock has some musical talent, but he goes through 3 or 4 different genres on each song, I'd much rather him just stay in one genre.

Guns n' Roses' Appetite For Destruction

I'm sorry, I just fucking hate this CD. Only good song is Welcome To The Jungle. I regret stealing it from my dad  <_<

:angry:

You wanna play dirty, eh?

Sevas Tra by Otep...disappointed the hell out of me.

Guns n' Roses' Appetite For Destruction

I'm sorry, I just fucking hate this CD. Only good song is Welcome To The Jungle. I regret stealing it from my dad  <_<

Listening to it right now and loving it! ;)

For me it's perhaps "Die Toten Hosen - Opium fürs Volk". Loved the Hosen before that album. They really changed their style back then (1996), but came back to their roots recently. Thank god.

I also have to mention Deep Purple's "Come Taste The Band" 1975. Purple without Ian Gillan just isn't the same...