Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

I'm sure I read somewhere La Res were going to be in the game. I just hope you don't have to play story mode with every CAW just to get their stats even vaguely decent like you did in HCTP. That way I might actually use CAWs.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I read somewhere La Res were going to be in the game. I just hope you don't have to play story mode with every CAW just to get their stats even vaguely decent like you did in HCTP. That way I might actually use CAWs.

Edited by GhostMachine

Yeah, I read that they were going to put La Resistance into this game too.... but meh, in an interview for HCTP, the creators said:

"Well, what would Brock Lesnar be without Paul Heyman?"

when asked if Paul E would be in the game.

Why is it so hard for THQ to put in the tag team champions into this thing? They've ignored La Resistance two years running now, and this time they've also skipped over Kidman & London for a bunch of women I'll never play as. Grrrreat.

There's some comment over on IGn referring to an as-yet-unnamed legend being an "Ultra-Heavyweight".

My money's on Yokozuna, what with Andre already being announced.

Sounds good... maybe Vader? Probably Yokozuna though.

Unless they're putting in the Natural Disasters...

Mabel and Mo?

:unsure:

• Admin

Check out ps2.ign.com, there's some very cool screenshots of the legends. OS Taker looks amazing.

As for the remaining 6 legends, I'm saying Rock and Foley as definates. I'm also silently praying for Austin.

• Admin

So, 6 more legends to be announced.

Piper, Snuka, Foley, Rock & Yoko look set to be 5.

Could Austin be the 6th? I know it was going to be the Bulldog originally.

I'd love to see Owen Hart personally, but I doubt it will be him.

Whoever it is, there's no doubt that this years legends are a massive step-up from last years debacle of Hillbilly Jim, George Steele & Nikolai Volkoff.

yeah the legend are way better this year. I just watched the video of the rumble and it looks good especially the way two guys can gang up and try to eliminate one guy.. the commentary got messed up alot I believe becasue there were so many guys in action. It will probably be better in one on matches.. I'm also likign the new sitdown moves

Are you guys sure that's the final roster? I read an interview that anyone who was on TV in August would be on the game (so, there should be no excuse for leaving London/Kidman/Eugene/Conway/Grenier out).

I am SO fucking sick of SD! games having shitty rosters that get stale after 10 minutes.

Edited by timmayy

i'd so wish they'd have eugene and london on the roster but if not they will probably include their trademark stuff so they will be easily createable in caw mode

It's not the full roster, timmayy. Whoever posted it had FINAL ROSTER!!!! as thread title, then went on to say "I know theres still some legends to be revealed."

It's not a final list, probably more of a 'confirmed-so-far' list. Which could explain why the WWE Tag Champs haven't made it yet. Hopefully.

:unsure:

But I believe that is the final roster isn't it? Although I've read a few places Mick Foley was supposed to possibly be a legend, whether that was true or not I don't know.

Since everyone thinks I'm a 'SD mark' I'll openly at admit the roster sucks. Kind of.

There aren't that..many people not in the game, just a lot of people that are in the game that shouldn't be. I'm just surprised to not see Eugene up there..I'm sure he wouldn't have been that hard to add, but I'm sure his moveset/taunts and the like would have either sucked or taken a lot of time.

But guys like La Resistance...they were jobbers from the start basically. Kidman, London haven't even been tagging a month. Would have thought Kidman would be there though if Jindrak was. And Hurricane..meh never really used him in the other games anyways. Not really a huge fan of the character after a while anyways.

That Sharpshooter does look pretty awesome, but the Undertaker looks retarded,