The EWB Band 100 Results

Jook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here The Stereotypical emo style...

Does this end the conversation? Take emo for what it is and stop trying to define it. And describing it as kids who wear black clothes and cut their wrists while whining about life is so far from what emo is all about. Those kids are more goth than anything. Hasn't anyone seen the episodes of South Park with the goth kids.

Does this end the conversation? Take emo for what it is and stop trying to define it. And describing it as kids who wear black clothes and cut their wrists while whining about life is so far from what emo is all about. Those kids are more goth than anything. Hasn't anyone seen the episodes of South Park with the goth kids.

Wow, you idiot. Stereotypes are bad, mm'kay...

And for those complaining about people discussing about what is emo and what isn't, on a DISCUSSION board, get a life. Heaven forbid a topic in Entertainment actually gets people discussing music in a semi-mature way.

And for those complaining about people discussing about what is emo and what isn't, on a DISCUSSION board, get a life. Heaven forbid a topic in Entertainment actually gets people discussing music in a semi-mature way.

So everyone else can stereotype what emo is and I say one thing about Goth and you get offended. Are you goth or something?

No, and if you saw my replies before, I just responded to what emo actually is, without using crass stereotyping that got old 2 years ago. The fact is, you made a good point that it isn't what emo is about...and then said "OMG BUT MEBBE ITZ GOFFS~!". You were the last in a long list, but you are the one who got the brunt of what I said.

And as for what I am....I'm myself. Try it.

60th: David Bowie DOWN 43

59th: The Verve UP 39

58th: Razorlight DOWN 13

57th: Jimi Hendrix DOWN 18

56th: Aphex Twin UP 23

55th: Beastie Boys UP 9

54th: The Darkness NEW ENTRY (what the fuck?)

53rd: Megadeth NEW ENTRY

52nd: Joy Division DOWN 1

51st: Frank Sinatra NEW ENTRY

Jook, I dunno about "wtf"'ing The Darkness's entry, more where the hell did Frank Sinatra come from. Cool, but seriously a little weird.

Joy Division being about in there is good, although I'd preferred to have seen them higher.

And I agree with posting them 10 at a time...the whole point is to discuss the placings as they occur...or something like that.

My fucking god.

Just fucking post them all.

Now now, bolding and resizing text, checking where it was last year, and doing a Google image search to get a picture is very hard work.

Also, Frank Sinatra is awesome. That is all.

you guys are seriously fucked up when the Verve, aphex twin, frank sinatra, and the fucking darkness are anywhere fucking near each other.