The EWB Band 100 Results

Jook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand an explanation on the nature of this faggotry which places Pantera and Slayer there.

And SeanDMan, it is not all over the music map. It will be an emo/indie list with rap influences. Slayer and Pantera are there to add just a hint of credibility... But whatcha going to do when they're in the lowest fourth of the group? :( Faggotry I says.

I demand an explanation on the nature of this faggotry which places Pantera and Slayer there.

And SeanDMan, it is not all over the music map. It will be an emo/indie list with rap influences. Slayer and Pantera are there to add just a hint of credibility... But whatcha going to do when they're in the lowest fourth of the group? :( Faggotry I says.

I see that, once again, no one seems to get what this list is.

I see that, once again, no one seems to get what this list is.

I can take a list without the beastie boys seriously.

excuse me while i go and projectile vomit

At the end of the day, Beastie Boys are a niche band (not many bands who try and mix hip hop with more alternative leanings have massive, massive followings, as they don't full cater to either type of fan), so I'm not surprised they aren't here. Whether they deserve to be here is another story (in short...they probably do).