The EWB Band 100 Results

Jook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions for the top 10?

A retarded monkey could figure out who'll be in it... but who'll finish top?

Because I can't actually be bothered to look through the list properly, Foo Fighters, Queen and the Beatles will be in there. If Nirvana are in there, I'm gonna hurl. Also, if FF are number 1, I might throw something.

Even if you don't like them, I think its pretty hard to have a top 10/20/25 (whatever number you wanna use to quantify) bands of all time without having Nirvana in there.

Oh, I'm not saying they shouldn't be in the list at all, but in the top 10, that's a damn travesty. Sorry, Nirvana have no right being there. Although, the top 10 hasn't been revealed yet, so we should stop this for now, and then if they are in it, I'll come back and complain, because it's fun.

Oh yeah, and also, Radiohead in the top 10 is another "I really don't get it" thing, same with System of a Down, because I see nothing special in either whatsoever.

Any predictions for the top 10?

A retarded monkey could figure out who'll be in it... but who'll finish top?

Because I can't actually be bothered to look through the list properly, Foo Fighters, Queen and the Beatles will be in there. If Nirvana are in there, I'm gonna hurl. Also, if FF are number 1, I might throw something.

The Beatles are incredibly overrated to me, I just don't get it. I know everyone and their mother loves them and every band says they influenced them, but I just don't get it. When I worked for an Oldies radio station, I listened to them non-stop, but they just never really did anything for me. And it's not because they're old, there are a lot of artists from that era I really enjoy but the Beatles do nothing for me. Same goes for Elvis.

Chili Peppers were awesome until One Hot Minute, I've enjoyed them less and less with each release since.

Coheed are awesome, though I'm surprised they didn't get in the top five since EWB is currently busting a nut over them.

Muse are decent enough, don't belong anywhere near any top 100 list though, especially top 20.

Oasis fucking sucks. I didn't care about them ten years ago, and here I am, still not caring.

The Beatles are incredibly overrated to me, I just don't get it. I know everyone and their mother loves them and every band says they influenced them, but I just don't get it. When I worked for an Oldies radio station, I listened to them non-stop, but they just never really did anything for me. And it's not because they're old, there are a lot of artists from that era I really enjoy but the Beatles do nothing for me. Same goes for Elvis.

Chili Peppers were awesome until One Hot Minute, I've enjoyed them less and less with each release since.

Coheed are awesome, though I'm surprised they didn't get in the top five since EWB is currently busting a nut over them.

Muse are decent enough, don't belong anywhere near any top 100 list though, especially top 20.

Oasis fucking sucks. I didn't care about them ten years ago, and here I am, still not caring.

Holy shit, I fucking love you even more. I agree with each thing - aside from the Chili's whom I still love - but the rest, yes.

As if you needed any more of a reason to love me.

Admittedly, the newer Chili Peppers stuff wasn't atrocious, but I have to play it constantly at work and I just want to throw on something from Mother's Milk, crack the mic and say "this is what they sounded like before they turned into huge vaginas."

But here's another reason for you to love me, Radiohead do nothing for me either. Outside of "Creep," I've never really liked anything they've done. Maybe I'm dumb and don't "get it" or maybe it's just the fact that they seem like a band pretentious high school and college kids claim to love because they're it makes them look smart and unconventional. No disrespect to anyone here who likes Radiohead, but I just find the music to be incredibly bland.

As if you needed any more of a reason to love me.

Admittedly, the newer Chili Peppers stuff wasn't atrocious, but I have to play it constantly at work and I just want to throw on something from Mother's Milk, crack the mic and say "this is what they sounded like before they turned into huge vaginas."

But here's another reason for you to love me, Radiohead do nothing for me either. Outside of "Creep," I've never really liked anything they've done. Maybe I'm dumb and don't "get it" or maybe it's just the fact that they seem like a band pretentious high school and college kids claim to love because they're it makes them look smart and unconventional. No disrespect to anyone here who likes Radiohead, but I just find the music to be incredibly bland.

Lately - over the last few months - you've gone from being someone who I saw as being generally one of the better posters, to being one of my favourite posters. This also adds to the love I have for you. No homo. :shifty:

Oasis are shit.

Radiohead are shit.

Co&Ca are shit.

I'm still pleasantly surprised to see Soundgarden that high, I was expecting them to drop quite a bit from last year. Them and Audioslave are the only ones I can remember from my list, so I'm pretty pleased with the result :P

Oasis are shit.

Radiohead are shit.

Co&Ca are shit.

I'm still pleasantly surprised to see Soundgarden that high, I was expecting them to drop quite a bit from last year. Them and Audioslave are the only ones I can remember from my list, so I'm pretty pleased with the result :P

You're going to hell.