World of Warcraft

Your Mom

I didn't have a lot of trouble in STV, but it helps when you have a bubble and can run back to the horde camp. :shifty: Will be a bit harder on my druid though, stealth won't help much.

I didn't have a lot of trouble in STV, but it helps when you have a bubble and can run back to the horde camp. :shifty: Will be a bit harder on my druid though, stealth won't help much.

Depending on your spec and who's attacking, Nature's Grasp may work quite well. Furthermore, Insect Swarm can annoy casters long enough for you to go kitty and start shredding flesh.

Friended Midget.

Currently, I am a priest enchanter/tailor and KyKy is a warrior miner/blacksmith. Cloudy is a druid nothing and Apsham is a hunter nothing. It'd be really cool if we could try and work together on professions since we're all new to the server and nobody has a 70

And midget is a rogue. So far no class repeats. Fun.

Edited by That One Guy

Cloudy wanna do alchemy?

I should also add that KyKy and I had planned to start a guild, some day, called Colbert Nation just 'cuz we were laughing about Colbert playing World of Warcraft. Buuut, now that the list of EWBers is growing, could scrap that and do a smaller guild for us and whoever we meet that's fun. Or whatever you guys want.

Edited by That One Guy

Whoever complained about skinning.....

Skinning is a great way to make money, although Herbalism and Mining are better choices. My one regret when I was playing is that I not only took Leatherworking on Oakthorn, but I decided to take the Dragon specialization. BAD idea, as I spent far too much time trying to farm scales so I could actually make the armor, and when I did, some mfer would come along and undercut me so I'd barely make any profit.

I think I had a stack of blue dragonscales and just slightly less than enough black dragonscales to make whichever piece of armor required the least amount of scales when I quit playing. (I played Alliance, so there was no need for making green dragonscale armor)

Two of my characters were engineers (Gnome Warlock - Gnome engineering, Gnome Rogue - Goblin engineering) and two of them were miners (the Warlock and my Human Paladin) and I was selling ore and metal bars rather than actually using them when I quit playing.

Skinning is a great way to make money, although Herbalism and Mining are better choices.

I feel that for where I am (level 54) in the game that skinning is the better choice. My main profesion is Tailoring, and while I make very little money on that, I'm only keeping it for the sole purpose of getting the Spellfire set when I hit 70. Skinning take 1 second of my time after I've looted a beast, and I'm mainly getting Thick and Rugged leathers at this point, and on my server (Bladefist), they seem to be in short supply. This morning 7 Rugged Leather sold before I could even close the Auction House window after posting them.

In certain retrospect, I should've kept mining when I dropped Engineering/Mining....but I won't complain.

Skinning is a great way to make money, although Herbalism and Mining are better choices.

I feel that for where I am (level 54) in the game that skinning is the better choice. My main profesion is Tailoring, and while I make very little money on that, I'm only keeping it for the sole purpose of getting the Spellfire set when I hit 70. Skinning take 1 second of my time after I've looted a beast, and I'm mainly getting Thick and Rugged leathers at this point, and on my server (Bladefist), they seem to be in short supply. This morning 7 Rugged Leather sold before I could even close the Auction House window after posting them.

In certain retrospect, I should've kept mining when I dropped Engineering/Mining....but I won't complain.

I love the mod that plays a bell whenever you get a bite on the line. Sadly, though, I just don't bother fishing much. Even with Nat Pangle's awesomely-awesome fishing rod sitting in Ooga's bank.

Khadgar's economy is starting to even out...somewhat. Anything blue or better can nab you several hundred gold (especially Jewelcrafting recipes...I nabbed 500g for Pattern: Delicate Living Ruby...woot!) while greens will top out around 25g. Any leather scraps generally go for 50s or less a stack, but all actual leather stacks can net you at least 1g (with Knothide Leather sometimes topping 3.5-5g). Cloth is where it's at, though, as stacks of Netherweave are still pulling in 5-10g each, depending on how much is on the AH at that given time.

I need to check the Marketplace out on Venture Co., on Maelstrom some of the lesser ores would sell for just shy of 1g or 2g and I was watchin' my brother play on his server and shit like iron bars was going for between 10-20g. Surprised me.

I rolled a character on an RP realm (Thorium Brotherhood, I think) to mess around with, and I'm loving their crazy economy. On Barthilas (Oceanic PvP) I couldn't sell shit for more than 1g until I was nudging thirty/forty - yet almost every green I find is selling for at least 1.5g at the AH. Crazy nerds don't know how to farm.

I just wanted to start a celebration dance right here. My warrior is almost level twenty. What a glorious day it will be when my character's level starts with the number two but ends with a different number. This upcoming day will only be proceeded by greatness for when my character is in his thirties.

How is everyone else doing in the world... of warcraft?

After a two week hiatus, I just rolled an Undead Warlock on the Kirin Tor RP realm. Have been toying with ally characters lately, but they just ooze too much gay for me.

I just wanted to start a celebration dance right here. My warrior is almost level twenty. What a glorious day it will be when my character's level starts with the number two but ends with a different number. This upcoming day will only be proceeded by greatness for when my character is in his thirties.

How is everyone else doing in the world... of warcraft?

Level 55 Frost Mage; Should hit 56 today.