World of Warcraft

Your Mom

I have 4 toons on Maelstrom, my main being a 70 Blood Elf Paladin and my alts being a 23 Blood Elf Rogue, a 9 Blood Elf Priest and a level 5 Undead Warrior.

Hey can you guess I like elves

We could always just start new toons. I haven't played my Warrior in months and kind of want to try out a mage or a warlock. :o

EDIT: I don't play a whole lot, though. I play to waste time waiting for my girlfriend to get off work usually

Edited by Cloudy No More

Cloudy has yet to realize that the naggings for this will be worse then the naggings for CIV.

I figure they will be, but eh. Like I told Ruki, I usually just play while I wait for my girlfriend to get off work - tonight was just an exception for him :P

I have decided I hate raiding and will go full out pvp from now on. I just joined a PVP guild called "At Least We Took Stables". I did pre-made Alterac Valleys with them from 11:00pm -12:30 and made 3500 hono. Each AV took about 10-15 minutes and we only lost once out of the 6 AVs I did.

Oh man, I don't know if I should spoiler this or not but Wrath spoilers/Death Knight spoilers/Arthas himself spoilers

Apparently the first quest giver Death Knights will run into in Ebon Hold is Arthas, the Lich King himself. There's also a a questline that culminates with Death Knights leading an attack on Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands, and once the quest is done Arthas shows up there too.